ATTENTION ALL ROUNDFACECELS

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Do you know how to say being naturally bloated in another way? Having a round face!
You are cursed buddy boyo. :feelsrope:
No matter how much weight you lose,you can even Auschwitzmaxx,your bloated bone structure will stay the same retard
Its almost a death sentence,unless you are Zac Efron.
However one thing can save you,and its your HAIR.
Make sure you grow it out well,as a roundfacecel you have to hide your face with it as much as possible! (without looking like a retard ofc).
Long hair can hide your subhuman naturally bloated face,by giving the illusion of slimming it down. :feelsokman:

NEVER EVER GET BACKSLICKED SHORT HAIR,UNLESS YOU WILL END UP LOOKING LIKE A RETARDED PIG.

ON THE OTHER HAND,IF YOU GET LONG HAIR,YOU CAN LOOK LIKE A PRETTYBOY SLAYER.

6b9f5e896b7e64547a2d107a2f50431d.jpg

IF YOU ARE READING THIS WITH A ROUND FACE AND SHORT HAIR, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR YOU SKINNY FAT FUCK?
GET CAFFEINE SHAMPOO SHAMPOO ASAP!

Yes,I know hair is frauding,but most models and celebs wouldn't look good bald anyways!

• +1
Reactions: 000, Gaia262, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
rick gif

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I was thinking of growing my hair out but they are all Scruffy and shit

I can't man.I'll get bullied at school for long hair.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470
truly woe is me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 470 and Einon
Do you know how to say being naturally bloated in another way? Having a round face!
No matter how much weight you lose,you can even Auschwitzmaxx,your bloated bone structure will stay the same retard
Make sure you grow it out well,as a roundfacecel you have to hide your face with it as much as possible! (without looking like a retard ofc).
Long hair can hide your subhuman naturally bloated face,by giving the illusion of slimming it down. :feelsokman:

NEVER EVER GET BACKSLICKED SHORT HAIR,UNLESS YOU WILL END UP LOOKING LIKE A RETARDED PIG.
View attachment 68934

IF YOU ARE READING THIS WITH A ROUND FACE AND SHORT HAIR, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR YOU SKINNY FAT FUCK?

View attachment 68938

Yes,I know hair is frauding,but most models and celebs wouldn't look good bald anyways!
just save money for fat removal surgery
a summer part-time job is enought to afford this kind of surgery

Young leo wasn't roundfacecel

just save money for fat removal surgery
a summer part-time job is enought to afford this kind of surgery
wont do shit,at most times its not even noticable

Hair is so important

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
This post is grammatically incorrect.

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms

View attachment 68934

View attachment 68938

Depend's on age on how much he can cope mewing work's to 25.Their is fagga that is proven to work and does increase aesthetic face.facepulling also exists along with maxiofacial pulling it is possible for actual chad jawline the rest gurantee that this 1 it is possible.You have wider jaw based on diet meat based diet's have wider jaw's.Last 1 is surgery the only 1 that can truly cure everthing is lefort 3 so you have option's and long hair make's you look like a fag without a godlike lower 3rd women like masculine feature's in the west if your trying to attract east asian women then to the exact opposite round face's are seen as cute and pinnacle in the Asian nation's look at kike pop

• +1
Reactions: mmkamron
Thats bullshit fi yo ucan feel fat on the face that fat can be removed with diet and drugs

Long hair doesn't look good if your hair is very dark ( no other tones)

just get jaw implants if you have a round face for angularity

Yes

Been growing myhair out for some time now.
Legit good advice
Well, in any slavic country going short hair is normal, if you don't do what is considerate 'normal', you will get bullied aswell, that's how balkan works

Well, in any slavic country going short hair is normal, if you don't do what is considerate 'normal', you will get bullied aswell, that's how balkan works
Sadly.