[Autism] I'm so sleep deprived it's insane

extreme-overthinker

extreme-overthinker

                                                  
Can't even muster enough energy to get out of bed. I'm too tired to even look at a screen and rot on this forum. Holy shit. Even sleeping is too tiring. I can't even walk 3 feet to the bathroom so I can take a piss. JFL
I just took a small nap and had the weirdest fucking dreams ever (incels in ww2). There's only one thing in the world I want to do right now and that is to rot in bed forever and ever. Zero motivation whatsoever. Like a 108 year old man on his deathbed. Just breathing and lying there. I'm about to pass out as I write this
Get your sleep so you don't end up like me
JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and badromance
Dude that seems low T as fuck even if you are a hairy gorilla, get checked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
I take melatonin for a restful night of sleep

• +1
Can't even muster enough energy to get out of bed. I'm too tired to even look at a screen and rot on this forum. Holy shit. Even sleeping is too tiring. I can't even walk 3 feet to the bathroom so I can take a piss. JFL
I just took a small nap and had the weirdest fucking dreams ever (incels in ww2). There's only one thing in the world I want to do right now and that is to rot in bed forever and ever. Zero motivation whatsoever. Like a 108 year old man on his deathbed. Just breathing and lying there. I'm about to pass out as I write this
Get your sleep so you don't end up like me
JFL
Hormonal imbalance, tell your parents to take you to a doctor.

• +1
Hormonal imbalance, tell your parents to take you to a doctor.
i try and do everything to keep hormones healthy, good diet, minimal exposure to disruptors and artificial estrogens, also living in 3rd world rural area with no pollution, idk what could cause this apart from shitty sleep

• +1
i try and do everything to keep hormones healthy, good diet, minimal exposure to disruptors and artificial estrogens, also living in 3rd world rural area with no pollution, idk what could cause this apart from shitty sleep
Sleep deprivation alone can do loads of damage. I remember reading somewhere that improper sleep for long periods of time shrinks your balls lowering test.

• +1
Sleep deprivation alone can do loads of damage. I remember reading somewhere that improper sleep for long periods of time shrinks your balls lowering test.
holy shit. the damage i've done must be irreversible then

• +1
  • +1
No, also coming on sites like these can cause mental issues like depression, lowering test even more.
yeah. the blackpill is depressing especially when taken at such a young age. but this place is my only cope. Better to be informed and prepared than naive and vulnerable.

• +1
yeah. the blackpill is depressing especially when taken at such a young age. but this place is my only cope. Better to be informed and prepared than naive and vulnerable.
True. It had me depressed me at first as well, but its better to be depressed for a few weeks than to be bluepilled for life, that being said, stay away from sites like .me, they're toxic, they over exaggerate everything to a whole new level.

• +1