autism mitigation in hs

haircutcel

haircutcel

goodbye
7th grade by far had to be my most autistic year and tbh things have been looking up from there. my autism levels have decreased each year and i even have a pretty fun time in a geometry class where everyone is a year ahead of me and i'm sat in between two chads. its a comfy feel and it truly isn't over for me. one of the geometry chads even gave me a condom. jfl at copers saying almost no highschoolers have sex. that being said, i still only have one friend i hang out with on a consistent basis, but we're total bros and hang out every weeekend. how should i go about further decreasing autism levels? i'm going to footballmaxx next year but i'm not sure what else. if i'm lucky football will give me cte and i'll be extreme low inhib. life should be good once i eliminate my autism and leanmaxx

Last edited:
still only have one friend i hang out with on a consistent basis, but we're total bros and hang out every weeekend. how should i go about further decreasing autism levels?
Reminds me of me and my best friend. We'd get together every weekend and dick around on Xbox or watch shitty movies under blankets (no homo)

Good times. Can't wait to see him next week when he gets back from college for winter break ?

Find a cope/hobby. Ping pong amd video games got me through school tbh..

Being autistic is tough bro. I wish you the best.