AVERAGE INDIAN IS 5'10"

So, India Times is lying, NDTV is lying, Times of India is lying, Quartz is lying, Mint is lying, The Hindu is lying. Every single Indian newspapers, articles and news channels says that we Indians are not growing. This forum is filled right-wing Indian nationalist. I am 5'4.5. Most of the Indian men are between 5'2 to 5'7.5.
Average urban private school(the ones with good nutrition) kid is 174.3 cm at 18. And thats at 18. It's gonna be slightly higher at 20. Not to mention the study was done in 2011, almost 10 years ago . The average should be around 5'9" rn
Sample size is huge as well almost at 35000
Screenshot 2020 05 17 15 09 372

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and aestheticallypleasin
Over if you're high glass with less than 6ft

Average height of Northern India these days is above 6 feet. I am 6'5 and in my class most boys were above 6 feet. those who were extremely short were immigrants not north indians.

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
USA =/= The entire west. The indian ethnic group you showed is mixed with persians and is only 26 million people copared to 1.38 billion people in your entire country. A INSANE minority

The US are agnlo saxon descendands, the biggest subhuman of white. They are known in europe for being ugly.
keep hatin

rexfeatures_9880438a.jpg

Average height of Northern India these days is above 6 feet. I am 6'5 and in my class most boys were above 6 feet. those who were extremely short were immigrants not north indians.
Remember the rule guys

subtract 5 inches from whatever height indians claim to be on the internet.

• JFL
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything, YoungRichNigga and Beetlejuice
keep hatin

rexfeatures_9880438a.jpg

Remember the rule guys

subtract 5 inches from whatever height indians claim to be on the internet.

Not lying. I am exactly 196cm tall without shoes without hair. there were a few kids in my school who were taller than me. in my class atleast 10 kids would be above 6 feet. I live in new delhi.

and majority of todays delhis population are immigrants who came from pakistan especially northern pakistan which are mostly fair and tall people with good genes (broad shoulders, tall etc) and caucasian features (light eyes, small mouth and narrow noses)

Last edited:
fuck Indians are disgusting. there is too many of them they all look the same they are all ugly