AVERAGE INDIAN IS 5'10"

aestheticallypleasin

aestheticallypleasin

Delusion Shatterer 101
AVERAGE NORTH INDIAN MAN IS NOW 5'10".
Untitled

indeed a good day that my brethren are FINALLY catching up.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dr. Mog, Arkantos, Deleted member 4804 and 7 others
Still a minority, the urban average remains 5'8.5", more like 5'7.5" according to what I see

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC, Patient A, LowTierNormie and 8 others
I don't know shit about India,the average might be that big cause these people live much better than the most part of indian population.

It's talking about Patiala and Punjab specifically from what i see.

The average is below 5'9" nation-wide for sure due to Dravidians and other weak-cels.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Well i am 5.8"ft in the evening tbh and live in north india and the average height seems to be around 5.9"ft or 5.10"ft here in my age range 20-25 although boomers are short as fuck and major framecel and new generation is getting taller likely due to better nutrition also i am 5
.9"ft in the morning so what

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Limbo
21YearoldFailed

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
Haha haha
Screenshot 20190618 133713 Quora

Actual statistics regarding average height of Indian men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 4804, Entschuldigung and 2 others
Yeah tbh. I feel slightly below average at 5'9"among young middle class kids.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, sloopnoob, Lapuig and 1 other person
still over
no offence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 6128 and Aesthetic
Well i am 5.8"ft in the evening tbh and live in north india and the average height seems to be around 5.9"ft or 5.10"ft here in my age range 20-25 although boomers are short as fuck and major framecel and new generation is getting taller likely due to better nutrition also i am 5
.9"ft in the morning so what

Congratulion sir. Nice

Still over for them in the west. White or black man will always win out

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Aesthetic
182 here rarely out of 10 I see 1 taller than me, 6 shorter and rest equal to me

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and aestheticallypleasin
Haha manlets

• Hmm...
Reactions: SLA
Is this looksmax.me or ethnics.me?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Patient A, elfmaxx and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 4563, Htobrother and 3 others
Still a minority, the urban average remains 5'8.5", more like 5'7.5" according to what I see
The coping that takes place here is unprecedented. A lot of blupillers here.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
Average height in Germany is 5'10" and that's SELF-REPORTED.

Bark more.

Jfl what a cope.Its not self reported.
Measured its 180 cm and you will se a 2 meter guy everyday where I live

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Dinger557
Jfl what a cope.Its not self reported.
Measured its 180 cm and you will se a 2 meter guy everyday where I live
Bark. Bark more you heightfrauder.
Germany

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 4563, SubhumanCurrycel and 6 others
lmao but that would explain why @Simone Nobili feels even close to tall at 6'2
He's not 6'2", everyone knows this by now.

He said he was 186 cm and then said he grew to 188 cm in 2 weeks. And

He claims to come across women that height-mog him when the chances of that are 1/5080.

The only logical conclusion is that he is a heightfrauder.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
He's not 6'2", everyone knows this by now.

He said he was 186 cm and then said he grew to 188 cm in 2 weeks. And

He claims to come across women that height-mog him when the chances of that are 1/5080.

The only logical conclusion is that he is a heightfrauder.
Im actually 190 now

• JFL
Reactions: Arvenas, Patient A, turkproducer and 4 others
Average Indian is gigachad

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
clearly a lie, or it would've been in your title already

also lol at being 190cm with 181cm wingspan
Nobody ever cared or said anything about it.
So i wont neither

According to google the official average indian height isnt even 5´8, its 5´5.
Screenshot 2020 05 16 at 100300 PM

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 3702 and Dinger557
India is a big country with mostly poor people so Iwon't be surprised if they bring the height down but my post focussed on the average height in developed areas.

You can see the study yourself
Even then 5´8 in Urban areas is respectively below average compared to the rest of the world (especially west). Even if you have one specific minority ethnic group with 5´10 height that you can cherrypick who doesn't look like the typical Indian and are rape babies of Persians. its practically the same as their western counterparts.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
still over
no offence

But indian is easier to breed out that's the only good thing about modern day curries the ideal should be to breed out Indians tbqh

Even then 5´8 in Urban areas is respectively below average compared to the rest of the world (especially west). Even if you have one specific minority ethnic group with 5´10 height that you can cherrypick who doesn't look like the typical Indian and are rape babies of Persians. its practically the same as their western counterparts.
>> The first photo and study I showed is more representative of North India, and there's a big discrepancy between North and South India.

>> You are claiming 5'8.5" is "respectively below average", but the average height of whites is 1 inch more and blacks in USA is only 0.5 inch more and the other races are shorter in comparison.
Untitled

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
According to google the official average indian height isnt even 5´8, its 5´5.
View attachment 410038

Fuck its not all genes though as I'm 6 1 I can't be a extreme outlier cause it just so follows I came to the west when young and so was more nourished than the average Indian so I grew taller.

Know to be fair yes genes play a role in height but the environmental factors could give atleast 6 cm of height.

We need to see first after accounting for diets what the actual heights are.

• +1
>> The first photo and study I showed is more representative of North India, and there's a big discrepancy between North and South India.

>> You are claiming 5'8.5" is "respectively below average", but the average height of whites is 1 inch more and blacks in USA is only 0.5 inch more and the other races are shorter in comparison.
View attachment 410052
USA =/= The entire west. The indian ethnic group you showed is mixed with persians and is only 26 million people copared to 1.38 billion people in your entire country. A INSANE minority

The US are agnlo saxon descendands, the biggest subhuman of white. They are known in europe for being ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
catching up to what?
average male height in the west is now 6'3

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5521
imagine im shorter than avg indian

USA =/= The entire west. The indian ethnic group you showed is mixed with persians and is only 26 million people copared to 1.38 billion people in your entire country. A INSANE minority

The US are agnlo saxon descendands, the biggest subhuman of white. They are known in europe for being ugly.
There's many other European countries where the height is lower than in Urban India like Poland, Portugal, Romania and Spain; also many south american, arabic countries etc.

I never even said Indians as a whole had that average height or anything. idk what is being debated. My first post even said "North Indian man" not the whole of india.
catching up to what?
average male height in the west is now 6'3
Show sources. There's 0 proof of this, only heightfrauders themselves say shit like this.

I live in UK and like 1 or 2 out of 100 people I see is actually a solid 6'3"
Fuck its not all genes though as I'm 6 1 I can't be a extreme outlier cause it just so follows I came to the west when young and so was more nourished than the average Indian so I grew taller.

Know to be fair yes genes play a role in height but the environmental factors could give atleast 6 cm of height.

We need to see first after accounting for diets what the actual heights are.
That's 100% true, I see Indians that are 6'+ at a much higher frequency in England than in India, despite walking past 100x more Indians in India.

Last edited:
Yep lots of my indian classmates are either really short or really tall, Im assuming the tall ones are from the north and shorter ones from the south. Thats why anyone below 18 here needs to heightmaxx immediately, the average height is getting higher and higher you need to be 6'0 to stand a fighting chance

• +1
That's from 20 years ago you blind retard,
Moron average height for Indian men(age between 18 to 22) in 2001 was below 5'4. In 2020 , it is 5'5.6
There's many other European countries where the height is lower than in Urban India like Poland, Portugal, Romania and Spain; also many south american, arabic countries etc.

I never even said Indians as a whole had that average height or anything. idk what is being debated. My first post even said "North Indian man" not the whole of india.

Show sources. There's 0 proof of this, only heightfrauders themselves say shit like this.

That's 100% true, I see Indians that are 6'+ at a much higher frequency in England than in India, despite walking past 100x more Indians in India.
Height table1

Screenshot 20200517 065613 UC Mini

Country- https://www.worlddata.info/average-bodyheight.php

You are a right-wing Indian nationalist. You opinions are likely to be in favour of India. I am from Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India and i have lived in Europe. I am currently living in Delhi. I rarely encounter guys taller 5'9 in India.

Moron average height for Indian men(age between 18 to 22) in 2001 was below 5'4. In 2020 , it is 5'5.6

Height table1

Screenshot 20200517 065613 UC Mini

You are a right-wing Indian nationalist. You opinions are likely to be in favour of India. I am from Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India and i have lived in Europe. I am currently living in Delhi. I rarely encounter guys taller 5'9 in India.

G Plainfct17Apr heightweb1 1555556915698

Last edited:

View attachment 410453
View attachment 410455

View attachment 410473
Bark more like a little bitch, I even said in my first post very clearly of a "Northern Indian Man" and you've just cited dogshit sources and websites, without any credibility whereas I linked a scientific study.

Also, I even said that I won't be surprised if the average height of Indians overall is closer to the 5'6" mark but you whine more like a little kid, what more do you want me to say?

Some of the Indians on this thread have said that they feel the average is close to 5'10, does that not tell you something? There's clearly a big difference between different areas.

Average guy in my state is 170 cms( 5'8)

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and aestheticallypleasin
The coping that takes place here is unprecedented. A lot of blupillers here.
Coping?

I made a thread to say they are getting taller, how is that coping?

It would be "coping" if I just made it out to be they're extremely short to make myself feel better. Jfl. Do you even know what coping means?

Bark more like a little bitch, I even said in my first post very clearly of a "Northern Indian Man" and you've just cited dogshit sources and websites, without any credibility whereas I linked a scientific study.

Also, I even said that I won't be surprised if the average height of Indians overall is closer to the 5'6" mark but you whine more like a little kid, what more do you want me to say?

Some of the Indians on this thread have said that they feel the average is close to 5'10, does that not tell you something? There's clearly a big difference between different areas.
Keep living in your imagination bro.

So you're the only one telling the truth and abandonship, 21yearoldfailed, hashtaggolu and me are all living in our imagination?

cope more, youre living in a different reality.

So, India Times is lying, NDTV is lying, Times of India is lying, Quartz is lying, Mint is lying, The Hindu is lying. Every single Indian newspapers, articles and news channels says that we Indians are not growing. This forum is filled right-wing Indian nationalist. I am 5'4.5. Most of the Indian men are between 5'2 to 5'7.5.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97, Bewusst and aestheticallypleasin
I made a thread to say they are getting taller, how is that coping?

It would be "coping" if I just made it out to be they're extremely short to make myself feel better. Jfl. Do you even know what coping means?
I am Indian and I've been to the North (Delhi, Gurgaon, Chandigarh). I'm 5'7 and never felt heightmogged by young people. Most young people are in the 5'7 to 5'10 range. Yes they are getting taller, but not appreciably. The average is certainly not 5'10. The overall average in Canada is 5'10 (old and young included).

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97 and aestheticallypleasin
What did they put in the water
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 399