Average natty lifter

N1666

N1666

Kraken

Screenshot 20240428 004119 882

Fucking 9 months just for that? Bare in mind this kid has access to the top fitness influencers in the UK rn, so i highly doubt he's misformed or doesn't know what he's doing.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and atlantean
I thought I had klinefelters until I realised that in 8 months of proper nutrition and eating (natty), my arms transformed legit

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and murdah
roid is law

• +1
Reactions: N1666
doesn’t know what hes doing jfl, also natty lifting is not a joke. Newbie gains are insane, its just most people don’t make good use of them.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and N1666
Looks like he got a little bit better. A small improvement is still an improvement no matter how miniscule it is.

• +1
what would you consider "natty"

• +1
Looks like he got a little bit better. A small improvement is still an improvement no matter how miniscule it is.
small improvement? literally looks the same 🤣

• +1
doesn’t know what hes doing jfl, also natty lifting is not a joke. Newbie gains are insane, its just most people don’t make good use of them.
my arms werent as bad as his but they were small and weak af i legit gained muscle, i was taking creatine monohydrate 10g a day, protein shakes greek yogurt and good sleep.

I dont take creatine anymore tho because i found it it contributes to hair loss yikes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and murdah
holy shit i just looked at his hips :lul:

• +1