Awful Almond Eye Surgery looksmin (Why Harmony is important)

Deleted member 13076

Deleted member 13076

Equinox
Before

After

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress, Ruben, Acromegaly_Chad and 21 others
he shouldve went to dr. taban tbh.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 13994
he is not squinting in the after?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
he shouldve went to dr. taban tbh.
He looks too feminine now, he lost his DOM look. This is why looking good isnt all about muh jaw or muh eyes, but a combination of things that gives someone a harmonious face.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 6908, Deleted member 6531 and 1 other person
Looks a lot better than before.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tom69, Ruben, Deleted and 5 others
No harmony

• +1
Reactions: Chadakin, thecel, Deleted member 6531 and 2 others
It's the pct that ruins him not the almond shape

Btw are these pics the ultimate result or still swelling?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14262, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others

He fell for the PCT and Squinting meme, You do not need those two to be Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Deleted member 14392, Solidcoin and 11 others
He's shown me his results on discord last month they are pretty good and his eyelids did get lower.

• +1
Reactions: omqwaider778, tom69, thecel and 3 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, thecel, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
He's shown me his results on discord last month they are pretty good and his eyelids did get lower.
Why doesn't he show his post surgery pics then?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Chadakin, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Chadakin, Kilimanjaro and Pumanator
I consulted with Dr Taban and asked about PCT and he said he doesn’t like to give men PCT unless they insist because he says it’s a very feminine looking trait. Which is true, Neutral is ideal for men though slight positive to negative can also look good. Most people have one eye with a different tilt than the other, so not uncommon to have one neutral one negative or one positive and one neutral. This looks fine, it’s about the overall average of the two tilts.

squinty eyes look good but mostly because of surrounding bone. Never underestimate how much hollywood and models squint for pictures. Almost none of them have eyes as squinty as you see in their pictures. Many of them have normal eyes when in candid shots though it’s rare to find them since they only have normal eyes in pictures taken before they had time to squint.

just learn to squint in pictures. :feelskek:

EDIT: guy in OP is clearly only a few weeks post Operation. He probably looks more normal now, somewhere between his original and the weird post op pic. Eyes won’t stay that taut for more than 3 weeks after surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21219, Deleted member 756, Deleted member 6908 and 6 others
Looks like a Video game character now :ogre:
Now He looks like a video game character that was created in a character creation screen in less than a minute.

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
It's just swelling. Every single "botch" posted on here is simply residual swelling. I looked botched for 3 months after rhinoplasty until the swelling subsided.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 14262 and Danish_Retard
He looks Chinese now, just needs a mustache to look like Fu Manchu...

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Mr.cope, gamma and 1 other person
His new pictures on discord look a lot better. It's literally just swelling.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator

If this guy had longer eyebrows (inwards, he would look better. His eyes look better then before although his left eye has PCT. He has still ascended imo.

It's just swelling. Every single "botch" posted on here is simply residual swelling. I looked botched for 3 months after rhinoplasty until the swelling subsided.
I'm still waiting for him to post more pics, it's been a while and the swelling should be all gone by now

• +1
Reactions: thecel and bugeye

It’s eyelids that ruin him not PCT.

Upper eyelids are supposed to cover more iris than lower eyelids cover, and he had/has it the other way around.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
What surgeries did this guy get?

i thought he got orbital decompression

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 7580, StrangerDanger and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexAP and gamma
i think he has too much pct and ipd looks too wide now for some reason
he needs to grow the inner part of his eyebrows, that will boost his harmony a good amount
model-1-mtg-jpg.238036

yeah it doesnt look like that shit anymore, he looks normal now

I consulted with Dr Taban and asked about PCT and he said he doesn’t like to give men PCT unless they insist because he says it’s a very feminine looking trait. Which is true, Neutral is ideal for men though slight positive to negative can also look good. Most people have one eye with a different tilt than the other, so not uncommon to have one neutral one negative or one positive and one neutral. This looks fine, it’s about the overall average of the two tilts.

squinty eyes look good but mostly because of surrounding bone. Never underestimate how much hollywood and models squint for pictures. Almost none of them have eyes as squinty as you see in their pictures. Many of them have normal eyes when in candid shots though it’s rare to find them since they only have normal eyes in pictures taken before they had time to squint.

just learn to squint in pictures. :feelskek:

EDIT: guy in OP is clearly only a few weeks post Operation. He probably looks more normal now, somewhere between his original and the weird post op pic. Eyes won’t stay that taut for more than 3 weeks after surgery
taban says this but most of his men patients end up with disgusting looking pct in the after pictures