Bad jaw implant?

I

i8shark

Iron
Have seen this guys photos around, would be curious if you guys would say this is an implant as to me it looks quite not natural and like you can see the whole wrap around.

I’ve seen a few question it but he claims natural 🤔

Thoughts ?

Attachments

• IMG_5471.png
    IMG_5471.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5470.png
    IMG_5470.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
Looks like that fag Eppley's work from that pic. Kinda hard to tell just based on a captured frame though, could potentially be overdeveloped masseters. Regardless, doesn't look good. Looks uncanny since the bigonial width is wider than his bizygomatic width.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, WanderingBurro, Realism and 2 others
Looks like that fag Eppley's work from that pic. Kinda hard to tell just based on a captured frame though, could potentially be overdeveloped masseters. Regardless, doesn't look good. Looks uncanny since the bigonial width is wider than his bizygomatic width.
Here’s another - For me it just looks non natural in terms of how many people have a natural jaw like this ? Just looks quite odd and too big I think
IMG 5491

Looks uncanny. Jaw shouldn’t be wider than zygos. Unless it’s Pitt or somelander its hard to pull it off.

His mouth is not wide enough

just Eppleymaxxx' bro

Yup, Eppley is such a scammer when it comes to jaw implants, no eye for harmony/aesthetics in that area at all.