Bad undereye support

C

crocodile09001

Iron
If someone has scleral show that means his undereye support is bad right?

Wouldnt lower lid retraction be enough to fix this if someone haa scleral show? Or does it have to be implants or lefort 2/3?

It would fix the scleral show to some but it would look out of place, what you need is a lefort 2 if your maxilla is recessed or implants if its just the orbitals
Orbital decompression could also help
Ideally, you want to consult with your surgeon beforehand, which you clearly don't have so get a surgeon, consult with him and then discuss any retarded questions you have here

Or small eyes

It would fix the scleral show to some but it would look out of place, what you need is a lefort 2 if your maxilla is recessed or implants if its just the orbitals
Orbital decompression could also help
Ideally, you want to consult with your surgeon beforehand, which you clearly don't have so get a surgeon, consult with him and then discuss any retarded questions you have here
Can you give me tips on surgeons to consult this with? I feel like most surgeons will only recommend expensive procedures that they offer themselves for money thats why I asked here before.

I was thinking something similar to this picture

This was lower lid retraction from dr bernardini

Attachments

• 306C9767-C032-4CE6-A0C7-26DFD8A24E5B.png
    306C9767-C032-4CE6-A0C7-26DFD8A24E5B.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
If someone has scleral show that means his undereye support is bad right?

Wouldnt lower lid retraction be enough to fix this if someone haa scleral show? Or does it have to be implants or lefort 2/3?
There are multiple reasons for scleral show. Would need to see a picture to tell you whats wrong

Why this thread still alive?? gtfo from my new posts