Balding would be the end of me.

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Fuark I'm so afraid of going bald.
Some people have told me that I might be balding but I dont fucking know.
My mothers dad and my fathers dad both have full heads of hair.
My mothers dad has slight hair loss but he still has alot of hair at 70 years old, my fathers dad has no hair loss at all at 68.
The only one fucking me up is my dad, he is completely bald!
He still looks decent though despite being bald due to good looks, but since I am semi ogre. Balding would fuck me over!

What are the signs of balding?
My hairline is slightly receded but I noticed it about a year ago and it hasn't changed so far, I also dont have any hair falling out.
Is there absolutely nothing you can do about balding except doing finasteride or some shit? Because I'm definitely not going to cope with finasteride.
If I go bald I'm going to be the biggest coper, Go on steroids and become huge then grow a huge fucking beard and wear sunglasses 24/7.
It's ogre NGL

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
just ldar if you start balding

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Deleted member 1089 and Insomniac
I hope the grim reaper gets me before the norwood reaper does

• +1
Reactions: Slob, dogtown and Deleted member 1089
just ldar if you start balding

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and androidcel
The baldpill a brutal pill to swallow.

Fuark I'm so afraid of going bald.
Some people have told me that I might be balding but I dont fucking know.
My mothers dad and my fathers dad both have full heads of hair.
My mothers dad has slight hair loss but he still has alot of hair at 70 years old, my fathers dad has no hair loss at all at 68.
The only one fucking me up is my dad, he is completely bald!
He still looks decent though despite being bald due to good looks, but since I am semi ogre. Balding would fuck me over!

What are the signs of balding?
My hairline is slightly receded but I noticed it about a year ago and it hasn't changed so far, I also dont have any hair falling out.
Is there absolutely nothing you can do about balding except doing finasteride or some shit? Because I'm definitely not going to cope with finasteride.
If I go bald I'm going to be the biggest coper, Go on steroids and become huge then grow a huge fucking beard and wear sunglasses 24/7.
It's ogre NGL
only mothers dad matters, your dads hairline doesnt mean shit for you. (I wish it did, my dad is no where near bald at 50)

only mothers dad matters, your dads hairline doesnt mean shit for you. (I wish it did, my dad is no where near bald at 50)

Yeah I have heard it before but I have also heard its not true?
BTW is it possible to get a bit of a recessed hairline but no more?
I mean mine is clearly a bit recessed but I have SUUUper thick hair and I dont have any thinning anywhere else.

Yeah I have heard it before but I have also heard its not true?
BTW is it possible to get a bit of a recessed hairline but no more?
I mean mine is clearly a bit recessed but I have SUUUper thick hair and I dont have any thinning anywhere else.
thats called a maturing hairline I believe

thats called a maturing hairline I believe

Yeah but most people call maturing hairline a cope and that it actually means you are balding.
I could always hope though but otherwise its over.

Rub your cum all over your hair once a day before sleep, should keep balding away for sure