• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Geoff2024, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
bald looks fine

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Alt Number 3, Deleted member 28896 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, HighClassMaxing, Deleted member 28896 and 1 other person
you know the drill

shave it off and get on steroids +beard

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype
you know the drill

shave it off and get on steroids +beard
Good to fuck single mums and past prime club whores

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Deleted member 23359, Mio and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
Listen bro just shave your hair grow a beard and hit the gym and youll be a unit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, Deleted member 23359, DR. NICKGA and 2 others
hop on fin

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
When I was 17 (A year ago I’m 18 too) used to shed 80 or more daily
Now I use biotin oil daily apply it 1 hour before taking cold showers

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 49926
hop on fin
Not yet, i will go to a derma and to a doctor first to rule out blood and thyroid problems, since my crown and temples seem normal. The hairs that i shed are close to exceesive and i have some thin spots in unusual places though

When I was 17 (A year ago I’m 18 too) used to shed 80 or more daily
Now I use biotin oil daily apply it 1 hour before taking cold showers
You didnt go bald?

Not yet, i will go to a derma and to a doctor first to rule out blood and thyroid problems, since my crown and temples seem normal. The hairs that i shed are close to exceesive and i have some thin spots in unusual places though
if your shedding everywhere but not receding it’s probably thyroid

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
you have the same problem i have, i’m going rn getting checked.

It’s probably alopecia, my hairline and temples are perfect, im shedding from above my head (if that makes sense).

Even tho they’ll probably try to cope and give me vitamins i’m hopping on fin idgaf anymore my hair it’s at his limits

I’m thinking it’s a higher chance of being thyroid hormone imbalance cuz of his young age. yeah it also could be diffuse thinning male pattern baldness if a lot of thinning is happening on the crown. it’s easy to rule out the thyroid scenario, just getting a blood test checking for the hormone profile

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49926 and PseudoMaxxer
I’m thinking it’s a higher chance of being thyroid hormone imbalance cuz of his young age. yeah it also could be diffuse thinning male pattern baldness if a lot of thinning is happening on the crown. it’s easy to rule out the thyroid scenario, just getting a blood test checking for the hormone profile
imma check for that, thanks!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49926 and Alt Number 3
if your shedding everywhere but not receding it’s probably thyroid
you have the same problem i have, i’m going rn getting checked.

It’s probably alopecia, my hairline and temples are perfect, im shedding from above my head (if that makes sense).

Even tho they’ll probably try to cope and give me vitamins i’m hopping on fin idgaf anymore my hair it’s at his limits

this is what my hairline has been looking like for years now pretty much. But just recently i got a weird thin spot on the back side of my head and shedding more than usually

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
60+ hairs is not that much tbh, specially if you have long hair
i have shorth hair now and it seems to be shedding more unironically. I dont think it sheds insanely a lot when im just doing whatever, but when i go through my hair and pull on it for a couple of minutes i can shed a lot

i have shorth hair now and it seems to be shedding more unironically. I dont think it sheds insanely a lot when im just doing whatever, but when i go through my hair and pull on it for a couple of minutes i can shed a lot
i've been losing between 50-100+ hair per shower for almost 7 years now, at first i was really worried and thought i was balding but 7 years later hairline is still the same (fucked but didn't moved atleast :lul:). I think the best way to know if you are balding is just to compare pics from time to time

• +1
i've been losing between 50-100+ hair per shower for almost 7 years now, at first i was really worried and thought i was balding but 7 years later hairline is still the same (fucked but didn't moved atleast :lul:). I think the best way to know if you are balding is just to compare pics from time to time
the problem is that i have a spot where my hair is suddenly looking pretty thin and its below my crown, while my crown itself isnt really thinning

balding doesn't happen through shedding, balding people shed normal amounts usually.

people from the northern hemisphere shed more in the autumn.

• +1
balding doesn't happen through shedding, balding people shed normal amounts usually.

people from the northern hemisphere shed more in the autumn.
Idk if that applies to me im east eu/balkan.
Also i seem to have developed a kind of thin spot under my crown, altho my crown isnt thin itself

Idk if that applies to me im east eu/balkan.
Also i seem to have developed a kind of thin spot under my crown, altho my crown isnt thin itself
it does, it's pretty much everywhere with defined seasons, you grow more hair when it's warm, you shed more when it gets colder.

when your hair gets longer the hairs at the crown fall flatter and make it look sparse, everyone has this.

Fuck hair.
It's better to own yourself no matter what's on top of the head
I know a guy thats been bald since 17 and he have 0 problem with women and now has a blonde angel girlfriend, he takes steroid though
(The girl is younger than him, so not a single mom)
Obsessing over hair is one of the worse things anyone can do.

I legit wasted all my teenage years by irrationally worrying over my hair like some sort of psychotic schizophrenic

Last edited:
Fuck hair.
It's better to own yourself no matter what's on top of the head
I know a guy thats been bald since 17 and he have 0 problem with women and now has a blonde angel girlfriend, he takes steroid though
(The girl is younger than him, so not a single mom)
Obsessing over hair is one of the worse things anyone can do.
3743808 8B9544C4 7675 4520 B039 02E1B829A842

And it's not bad to obsess over a hair because if you are sub chadlite in facial features and below 6'0, balding can utterly erase your smv.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
I legit wasted all my teenage years by irrationally worrying over my hair like some sort of psychotic schizophrenic
you trying to cope bc you yourself are bald... there are some exceptions but 9/10 times bald people are looked down upon

you trying to cope bc you yourself are bald... there are some exceptions but 9/10 times bald people are looked down upon
And so what if bald men are looked down upon? I look down upon every non aryan(so everyone that isn't from denmark or related)

And so what if bald men are looked down upon? I look down upon every non aryan(so everyone that isn't from denmark or related)
your bald and in denmark? the country where you have the most full haired,blonde blue eyed and tall guys 😭 nigga has no chance thats how i know you dont get pussy.

your bald and in denmark? the country where you have the most full haired,blonde blue eyed and tall guys 😭 nigga has no chance thats how i know you dont get pussy.
I'm not bald yet
But my hair has always been very thin and keep kinda thinning
But I will refuse to belive that my small keratin hairstrands on top of my head are what my lays really depends on

Last edited:
I'm not bald yet
no but your at the denial stage where you convinced yourself not taking finasteride was a good thing.. now your stuck norwood 4 with not enough donar area to get back a youtful hairline,just shave it off man

no but your at the denial stage where you convinced yourself not taking finasteride was a good thing.. now your stuck norwood 4 with not enough donar area to get back a youtful hairline,just shave it off man
I think your right in the end
No I actually choosed to take finasteride, but I don't think it was right
In the whole period of taking finasteride I have been practically completely asexual.
Even if I have had girlfriends I never want to sleep with them on finasteride

Everyone says finasteride is a bad decision except children on these forums that tells everybody we have to look like some male model/celebrity or kill ourselves

I think your right in the end
No I actually choosed to take finasteride, but I don't think it was right
In the whole period of taking finasteride I have been practically completely asexual.
Even if I have had girlfriends I never want to sleep with them on finasteride

Everyone says finasteride is a bad decision except children on these forums that tells everybody we have to look like some male model/celebrity or kill ourselves
but its better to have low sex drive and still get pussy then get none but want to fuck 24/7

but its better to have low sex drive and still get pussy then get none but want to fuck 24/7
If you have a finasteride imposed low sex drive you don't even want to have pussy

If you have a finasteride imposed low sex drive you don't even want to have pussy
its a hard one to pick but i think id rather not fuck and atleast not get looked down upon by everyone

Just shave it off and embrace it bro

its a hard one to pick but i think id rather not fuck and atleast not get looked down upon by everyone
Who gets looked down upon? A bald white nordic man or a short curry ?
In real life its more racism and socially status that determine who gets looked down upon and not hair
Anyone looking down on biden for having a bald crown?

This forum is extremely low iq tbh

Last edited:
Who gets looked down upon? A bald white nordic man or a short curry ?
In real life its more racism and socially status that determine who gets looked down upon and not hair
Anyone looking down on biden for having a bald crown?
but hes 70 being bald especially with no hair fallicles showing below 30 is more embarrasing then being a short curry yes

but hes 70 being bald especially with no hair fallicles showing below 30 is more embarrasing then being a short curry yes
He has always been slightly bald
Race and neurochemistry 1000* more important than hair
Forum is low iq

He is 29 there

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 9357acfa-a095-445e-bd18-ec5cb139ebda.jpeg
    9357acfa-a095-445e-bd18-ec5cb139ebda.jpeg
    220.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
He has always been slightly bald
Race and neurochemistry 1000* more important than hair
Forum is low iq

He is 29 there
if your that high status and rich you can pull it off but for an average nigga in your 9-5 you will get looked down upon

if your that high status and rich you can pull it off but for an average nigga in your 9-5 you will get looked down upon
He isn't high status and rich at that picture
And he got to be "high status" while he was bald

Yes you get looked down upon if you are a neet unemployed virgin faggot

And you get looked up to if you are a working ambitious man, no matter how much hair you have

There is 0 correlation between getting looked down upon and amount of hair

Also by your argument a bald man at 25 will look up to a 10 years old because of the hair?
And women are more respected than men because woman have more hair than men?

Last edited:
He isn't high status and rich at that picture
And he got to be "high status" while he was bald

Yes you get looked down upon if you are a neet unemployed virgin faggot

And you get looked up to if you are a working ambitious man, no matter how much hair you have

There is 0 correlation between getting looked down upon and amount of hair

Also by your argument a bald man at 25 will look up to a 10 years old because of the hair?
And women are more respected than men because woman have more hair than men?
yes,bald women have literally 0 chance of getting guys so they are forced to wear wigs for that reason,girls will look down on them the most tho,thats wju i said its better to be respected during the day then have good sex drive,but if your under 6 foot as a man too this all doesnt mean shit bc your gonna get looked down on either way

yes,bald women have literally 0 chance of getting guys so they are forced to wear wigs for that reason,girls will look down on them the most tho,thats wju i said its better to be respected during the day then have good sex drive,but if your under 6 foot as a man too this all doesnt mean shit bc your gonna get looked down on either way
You will not be respected just for hair and I would date a bald woman if I liked her. Just LOL if you wouldn't date a bald woman

Every man that has been bullied have always had a nw0. Infact you are less likely to be bullied if you are bald. Theirfor bald men are respected more