Balding

You will not be respected just for hair and I would date a bald woman if I liked her. Just LOL if you wouldn't date a bald woman

Every man that has been bullied have always had a nw0. Infact you are less likely to be bullied if you are bald. Theirfor bald men are respected more
please look up videos of bald men approaching women,they show little respect to them.remember there is a difference between buzz cut and bald..buzzcut still has small hair showing which makes you look healthy

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003
Hair is for women and children. A real man is bald or shaved bald. Just hit the gym, get some nice clothes, grown a beard, nice tattoos, and get out there!

• +1
Reactions: finn899
I like it. Convince guys to lower their SMV with disinformation. Strategic.
the copes balding people have is the funniest shit ever,they think they dont get looked down upon simply bc people dont mention it to them,overall they are defo looked down upon

• +1
Fuck hair.
It's better to own yourself no matter what's on top of the head
I know a guy thats been bald since 17 and he have 0 problem with women and now has a blonde angel girlfriend, he takes steroid though
(The girl is younger than him, so not a single mom)
Obsessing over hair is one of the worse things anyone can do.
Cope.

View attachment 2550222View attachment 2550223 its not just me who thinks these are the two biggest cope messages ever written on this forum right?
I think. Okay here me out, at the end of the year, we need to have some sort of 'hall of cope' thread. Doesn't just have to be from this website, but from anywhere on the web, videos in real life, wherever.
The cope is so ubiquitous, there's some rather funny and creative copes these bluepillers think up.

• +1
I think. Okay here me out, at the end of the year, we need to have some sort of 'hall of cope' thread. Doesn't just have to be from this website, but from anywhere on the web, videos in real life, wherever.
The cope is so ubiquitous, there's some rather funny and creative copes these bluepillers think up.
NAH literally its soo fucking funny what some of these niggas say

At least i experienced this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231114_010820_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231114_010820_Gallery.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231114_010808_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231114_010808_Gallery.jpg
    875.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231114_010735_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231114_010735_Gallery.jpg
    959.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003 and finn899
At least i experienced this
Happy for you, but this doesn't mean you wont be really fucking ugly if you lose your hair. Preserve it with finasteride.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ThatGuythattype
Happy for you, but this doesn't mean you wont be really fucking ugly if you lose your hair. Preserve it with finasteride.
You think I would turn extremely ugly bald?😅😆
I kinda agree with you and have a finasteride script, but has some sides (mostly mental)
But even if you are all right, I am 23 now. Had my fun. Am mostly just interested in working and if anything getting a ltr and family maybe.
So if I turn bald and it turns out to be a disaster, I won't cry anymore

Last edited:
  • JFL
You think I would turn extremely ugly bald?😅😆
I kinda agree with you and have a finasteride script, but has some sides (mostly mental)
Yes. Balding is never acceptable on a young guy such as yourself. Heed my warning and do whatever you can to prevent it. I lost a good friend to his premature balding. He turned soy and became and ATM for the fat bitch he was orbiting.
I speak for every looksmaxxer when I shout DO NOT GO BALD!

• +1
Yes. Balding is never acceptable on a young guy such as yourself. Heed my warning and do whatever you can to prevent it. I lost a good friend to his premature balding. He turned soy and became and ATM for the fat bitch he was orbiting.
I speak for every looksmaxxer when I shout DO NOT GO BALD!
facts hes going through the typical denial phase and his hair isnt near as bad as i thought,no reason for bro not to hop on fin