Ban the fat fucks from this forum

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
Ban all fat fucks in this forum. Exclude the ones that are bulking, they don't count as fat anyway. Just ban the fat fucks bro, they're not here to looksmax anyway, these retards are so undisciplined they can't even eat less so they fat, i think they know their chances with females will increase if they get lean but they prefer to eat ice cream and chocolate instead of pussy. Just ban every fat fuck from the forum

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, try2beme, Mog3D and 4 others
How fat do you consider "fat"

Honestly it's so infuriating seeing people tryna looksmax but still be 15%+ bodyfat. You can't even determine if you need surgery or anything unless you're low BF%

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing
25%+ is fat but in the case of looksmaxxing anything above 15-20% is too fat
Above 15? I guess I'm banned then
But I have started gymmaxing so I should be fine in a few months

Above 15? I guess I'm banned then
But I have started gymmaxing so I should be fine in a few months
You're not fat at like 17% but its too fat to call yourself a looksmaxxer. Cant know you're potential until you're sub 12%

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and ilovetakis
You're not fat at like 17% but its too fat to call yourself a looksmaxxer. Cant know you're potential until you're sub 12%
Yea I'm tryna get to 10-12 percent to see if I'm actually an incel or just bloated

• +1
Reactions: ilovetakis
Ban all fat fucks in this forum. Exclude the ones that are bulking, they don't count as fat anyway. Just ban the fat fucks bro, they're not here to looksmax anyway, these retards are so undisciplined they can't even eat less so they fat, i think they know their chances with females will increase if they get lean but they prefer to eat ice cream and chocolate instead of pussy. Just ban every fat fuck from the forum
Adadadadada

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
My chances with females would go from 0% to 0% if I became lean

• +1
Not everyone here is here to looksmax you redpilled cuck and muh losing weight isn’t going to make most fatcels ascend.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
JBB makes me think it only benefits blacks
it benefits everybody but looks theory don't apply to blacks.

they only need to look average, and just softmax that's it.

• Woah
Why be 15%+ bodyfat if you've already got the muscles? Massive looksmin
Not enough muscles, I havent even reached my peak puberty muscles yet so being less than 15% would be a shitty thing to do at this age

it benefits everybody but looks theory don't apply to blacks.

they only need to look average, and just softmax that's it.
Are you black?

If theyre make progress idc

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
Not enough muscles, I havent even reached my peak puberty muscles yet so being less than 15% would be a shitty thing to do at this age
being lean is good for testosterone so long as its not too low. going to 5% is obviously bad but 10-14% isnt bad

How the fuck do you even get "lean"? I can lose dozens of pounds, but I just become skinny-fat.