bb cream

sensu

sensu

Silver
does anyone here use bb cream? if so have u noticed any side effects on ur skin or lower skin quality

• JFL
Reactions: illoan82
It doesn’t lower skin quality, once you start using it it’s hard to stop

It doesn’t lower skin quality, once you start using it it’s hard to stop
elaborate? is it like frauding where it takes a toll on ur mental health? im planning on getting one with spf

I use a tinted moisturizer every other day, bb cream on special occasions

I use a tinted moisturizer every other day, bb cream on special occasions
wouldn't a tinted moisturizer and bb cream be theoretically the same? with the same effect

wouldn't a tinted moisturizer and bb cream be theoretically the same? with the same effect
Yes its the same thing just bb has more coverage

i use bb cream all the time :aheago:

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
mmmm

B
B
Cream

Looked obvious on me tbh but I might be shit at applying

does anyone here use bb cream? if so have u noticed any side effects on ur skin or lower skin quality
i use cc cream

once you start you can't stop, the compliments ive gotten after having pretty bad acne scars and mild acne to clear, don't look like i'm wearing it, the only thing is people ask if you're wearing makeup and i say i wear tinted moisturiser so it doesn't sound like i'm gay

i use bb cream all the time :aheago:
everyday?
once you start you can't stop, the compliments ive gotten after having pretty bad acne scars and mild acne to clear, don't look like i'm wearing it, the only thing is people ask if you're wearing makeup and i say i wear tinted moisturiser so it doesn't sound like i'm gay
Which brand and shade do yall use? I used the Eborian CC dore and it looked ridiculous. Maybe I should be apply less or mixing it with a moisturizer.