BBCcel SUBSTITUTE TEACHER JAILED WHEN A STUDENT WITH A BOWLCUT CALLED HIM NIGGER

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, rand anon, NoseProphecy and 10 others

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
  • +1
god I wish I was black

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, WeiWei, datboijj and 2 others
Sometimes you got to throw hands with these biches.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and normie_joe
I will call him a nigger with a gun in my hand

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress, aleksander, WeiWei and 2 others
He couldn't resist the hood instincts

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and SlavicGeneral
Average substitute teacher experience:

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Latinolooksmaxxer, WeiWei and 2 others
He should kiss goodbye to his teaching career.
Time for him to listen to some redpill guru and take a course on drop shipping or some shit... after he is out of prison of course.
Was the kid a prick? Yes. Does it justify a grown ass man, a fucking teacher, beating an underage kid and knocking him out for mere words? Nope. Time to go to jail and pay a nice fine.
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. If you are not civilized enough and can't control your hood instincts, you're not fit to teach anything except how to be a gangsta and a drug dealer.
The good news is that now he is a legit darktriadmaxxed thug. The hoodrats from his neighborhood love that, so at least he'll get some extra pussy once he is out.
Not sure if it was worth it, but at least it's something.
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Why do people get so hung up over some words. Then if someone calls him the same next week he's gonna do the same over and over?????

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, WeiWei, NoseProphecy and 2 others
Why do people get so hung up over some words. Then if someone calls him the same next week he's gonna do the same over and over?????
Nigger is a black word i would be offended if a black guy called me that

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and NoseProphecy

Pretty low IQ to do this, nonetheless a demonstration of a black man’s high testosterone and low inhibition. He’ll still get slays irrespective of the outcome. Everything points back to Tyrone.

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and datboijj
I had this question for a long time, I saw some complete garbage students behaving this way in highschool.

If you are a professor and the students do not respect your authority, violate class rules, insult you, and even get to the point to physically assault you, then what are you supposed to do? The school system lacks the tools to deal with those students. U either gotta teach them who calls the shots or be a cuck and let them turn ur life to hell.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and MikeMew'sBitch
As a school teacher you are fucked either way. If you dont do anything they will keep fucking with you and bully you even though you are supposed to be authority (an illusion of authority since you dont really have any power). If you respond and tell them to fuck off or beat them you will get fired or end up in jail. School is usually not going to help you, they will just tell you to deal with it

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, NoseProphecy and datboijj
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yen, Lynxress, Samsepioler and 2 others
Can't tell if that was a ricecel or a tacocel
you wouldn't make it out
As a school teacher you are fucked either way. If you dont do anything they will keep fucking with you and bully you even though you are supposed to be authority (an illusion of authority since you dont really have any power). If you respond and tell them to fuck off or beat them you will get fired or end up in jail. School is usually not going to help you, they will just tell you to deal with it
I had this question for a long time, I saw some complete garbage students behaving this way in highschool.

If you are a professor and the students do not respect your authority, violate class rules, insult you, and even get to the point to physically assault you, then what are you supposed to do? The school system lacks the tools to deal with those students. U either gotta teach them who calls the shots or be a cuck and let them turn ur life to hell.
Pretty low IQ to do this, nonetheless a demonstration of a black man’s high testosterone and low inhibition. He’ll still get slays irrespective of the outcome. Everything points back to Tyrone.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Veganist and datboijj
He went too far but the student should know the consequences of doing this. I don’t think this is wrong but it was taken too far. Maybe an earpull and a backhanded slap is enough

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Nice reply farm

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Nice reply farm
1c79ac50b06bb42a24058bf13c162a3e.gif

• Love it
How much did he get? Guy looked mexican btw. Lol

two bitches slapping eachother