Be glad that i don't have a job tbh

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)

The italian government decided to do all of you a favour by making me stay a NEET and castrated at home, with this face and 6'4" i would have lived in TUTORIAL mode
I'm so fucking tired of getting bullied here because muh no job, like it's my fucking fault, i did everything in my Power to get a job. When i finally get tired and go ER on some jew in piazza duomo i don't want to see nobody crying you fucking no empathy Pieces of crap. You all deserve to rot in hell

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FutureSlayer, Zeruel, Deleted member 48689 and 21 others
Lol Mario perozzi could never

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Zeruel, efidescontinuado and 7 others
just get jacked bro

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Make the video in piazza duomo tho, i wanna see immagrants running everywhere

• JFL
Reactions: capybara
just get jacked bro
Bro i had Easy dates with tinder literally never struggled with girls in college got approached in hs got gfs Always too Easy. Then jews decided to cuck me eliminating me from job market now every priviliged piece of shit wants to bully me for things outside of my control. I have so much rage i Will go ER relentlessly hundreds must pay for it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, Zeruel, bedes and 6 others
Lol Mario perozzi could never
Mario perozzi Is a cuck never forget the night when he was at the club with girls around him then i stepped in and those same girls were miring me and he looked scared

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899, Akhi, wollet2 and 2 others
You know you’re on .Org when losers bully others for being "losers“

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
Bro i had Easy dates with tinder literally never struggled with girls in college got approached in hs got gfs Always too Easy. Then jews decided to cuck me eliminating me from job market now every priviliged piece of shit wants to bully me for things outside of my control. I have so much rage i Will go ER relentlessly hundreds must pay for it
The jews are the reason why you can’t get a job? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and GrowthReaper
The jews are the reason why you can’t get a job? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Yes Bro can't explain further or people here Will start saying schizophrenic and other bullshit. Fuck all of you tbh i can't wait to Murder you you Pieces of shit you purposely ruined my life

• JFL
Reactions: stunna, Awan, Deleted member 30679 and 2 others
@khvirgin can't wait to go ER on you fucking piece of shit. When you're 6 feet under you can shove all that family Money into your ass

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar, Awan, Akhi and 3 others
Yes Bro can't explain further or people here Will start saying schizophrenic and other bullshit. Fuck all of you tbh i can't wait to Murder you you Pieces of shit you purposely ruined my life
lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Awan, Akhi, highT and 3 others
@Eli @WishIwasChico save this shit boyz im caging

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, WishIwasChico and Deleted member 30679
@Eli @WishIwasChico save this shit boyz im caging
Can't wait to go ER on you Bro you made me a laughing stock i was so much of a Slayer in college and lived on Easy mode now i have to get bullied by some 15 yo Who hasn't even gone through puberty

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Zonar, Manletmachine, Esteban1997 and 2 others
He's having one of his episodes again
Yes Bro you all mog me by 10000 PSL and i never interacted with a female. You all easily bully me because i'm in a bad condition if i didn't have this fucking struggle i would smoke you so easily. Can't wait to go ER on you fucking bullies Pieces of crap i don't want to hear anything on the TV girls Will send me tons of love letters in jail

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, highT, kebab and 1 other person
Screenshot 20240120 115225

Smoking on dat BULL pack

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog and kebab
Can't wait to go ER on you Bro you made me a laughing stock i was so much of a Slayer in college and lived on Easy mode now i have to get bullied by some 15 yo Who hasn't even gone through puberty
i aint do nun. I wont let you disrespect me like that tho dont make me destroy you.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Zonar, FutureSlayer, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
Yes Bro you all mog me by 10000 PSL and i never interacted with a female. You all easily bully me because i'm in a bad condition if i didn't have this fucking struggle i would smoke you so easily. Can't wait to go ER on you fucking bullies Pieces of crap i don't want to hear anything on the TV girls Will send me tons of love letters in jail
what is the struggle you are going through m?

@socialcel we might need to fight very soon, be ready

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: socialcel and Deleted member 30679
  • JFL
Reactions: highT and kebab
i aint do nun. I wont let you disrespect me like that tho dont make me destroy you.
You've been making fun of me for a month i would smoke you all so easily if jews didn't castrated me making me stay at home

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Manletmachine, highT, Deleted member 30679 and 1 other person
He is going to go er and millions will die
Rightfully so. Fucking Pieces of crap you've been bullying me for so fucking long death Is not even enough for you even your parents must go

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, kebab and Deleted member 30679
You've been making fun of me for a month i would smoke you all so easily if jews didn't castrated me making me stay at home
Pezzo di merda. Ur going too far.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Rightfully so. Fucking Pieces of crap you've been bullying me for so fucking long death Is not even enough for you even your parents must go
Fucking bitch we have been worshipping you these past months, looks Mafia is a cult at this point
Appreciate us or I will dismantle you ungrateful cunt

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: FutureSlayer and kebab
Just get a job at a restaurant.
Nibba you don‘t look bad, may even get some tips from horny milfs that you then can sack in your self.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and kebab
Fucking bitch we have been worshipping you these past months, looks Mafia is a cult at this point
It's not a cult you're making fun of me behind my back while i'm powerless castrated at home bullied by some fucking 16 yo schizos and no empathy Pieces of shit that deserve an XXL dildo in their ass until It brutally wrecks and Pieces of organs start flowing from it

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, Zonar, Manletmachine and 2 others
Finna put him in the:

IMG 6781

• JFL
Just get a job at a restaurant.
Nibba you don‘t look bad, may even get some tips from horny milfs that you can sack in your self.
I've left my CV everywhere supermarkets restaurants i never got a fucking call back then i see fucking fat ogres with 60 iq working i got fucking scammed in this life

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, Zonar, FutureSlayer and 4 others
I'm so glad i can say i'm a neet and be associated with a gigachad such as THE BVLL

• WTF
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 30679 and kebab
@khvirgin can't wait to go ER on you fucking piece of shit. When you're 6 feet under you can shove all that family Money into your ass
You can’t afford a gun

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, kebab and highT
Can't wait to go ER on you Bro you done bullied the wrong guy.
good luck with that bro, let me know if you need me to send you some cash for a plane ticket

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
“breaking news indian illegal immigrant missed all of his shots before getting obliteramogged by 3 males of asian descent ”

• JFL
Reactions: highT and Deleted member 30679
You can’t afford a gun
I can. I go to my Uber shift Just to afford a freaking ak 47 and ammos. I don't go ER with some fucking pistol Toy like some low tier mafioso

• JFL
I can. I go to my Uber shift Just to afford a freaking ak 47 and ammos. I don't go ER with some fucking pistol Toy like some low tier mafioso

This how u gonna aim

• JFL
“breaking news indian illegal immigrant missed all of his shots before getting obliteramogged by 3 males of asian descent ”
RDT 20240117 1834542992257400352635409
Screenshot 20240117 124436

"what the fuck was this manlet thinking?"

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and kebab
Nigga you don't even have a source for an ak47 and you don't know to shoot a gun let alone a ak

• +1

The italian government decided to do all of you a favour by making me stay a NEET and castrated at home, with this face and 6'4" i would have lived in TUTORIAL mode
I'm so fucking tired of getting bullied here because muh no job, like it's my fucking fault, i did everything in my Power to get a job. When i finally get tired and go ER on some jew in piazza duomo i don't want to see nobody crying you fucking no empathy Pieces of crap. You all deserve to rot in hell

Jfl at the digital footprint of this nigga.

Has anybody you know ever recognized you from org ?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: highT, Deleted member 30679 and kebab
Jfl at the digital footprint of this nigga.

Has anybody you know ever recognized you from org ?
No, only mentally ill fucks like you browse .org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Awan, spermium and 2 others
No, only mentally ill fucks like you browse .org
the irony, take your pills before the voices take over and you end up in the er

• JFL
the irony, take your pills before the voices take over and you end up in the er
You're done bullying me fucking faggots you don't mog shit i've Just been put at home rotting by the soyciety

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Deleted member 30679
We will take you down before, dalit.
You Will run and Scream like sissies, and i Will enjoy having complete control over your lifes

• JFL
You're done bullying me fucking faggots you don't mog shit i've Just been put at home rotting by the soyciety
I destroy you bro I mog you

• JFL
fucking bitch try it, I would put your manlet ass to the ground like you are my child and choke you until you cry
Triple H Sport GIF by WWE

• JFL
Reactions: highT and kebab
You Will run and Scream like sissies, and i Will enjoy having complete control over your lifes
Unlike you dalit I have a gun and am combat trained. Good luck winning that duel chief. I wont flinch when I press the trigger.

• JFL
fucking bitch try it, I would put your manlet ass to the ground like you are my child and choke you until you cry
Triple H Sport GIF by WWE
Can't wait till you meet me irl and get height and frame mogged fucking hard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and kebab