Be glad that i don't have a job tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 30679
Meds now skitz
Yeah Bro i totally larped my height on an online forum to impress some teenagers and some schizos. Porco dio Bro porco dio

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, Deleted member 30679 and kebab
Can't wait till you meet me irl and get height and frame mogged fucking hard
3896022 IMG 20230901 154021

can't wait until i put bruises on that face and make you submit like the 40kg 5'4 child you are
You are my child
I own you

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
Yeah Bro i totally larped my height on an online forum to impress some teenagers and some schizos. Porco dio Bro porco dio
Dalit di merda you are boneless. Now come here. I need a pizza funghi.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
View attachment 2689048
can't wait until i put bruises on that face and make you submit like the 40kg 5'4 child you are
You are my child
I own you
Dalit di merda you are boneless. Now come here. I need a pizza funghi.
Porco dio i could be chilling with Stacy right now instead i have to argue with some fucking online piece of shit. You feel strong by bullying me Just because soyciety cut me out by not giving me a job. If i had a job i could have dated basically any girl i wanted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, FutureSlayer, WishIwasChico and 2 others
Porco dio i could be chilling with Stacy right now instead i have to argue with some fucking online piece of shit. You feel strong by bullying me Just because soyciety cut me out by not giving me a job. If i had a job i could have dated basically any girl i wanted
dnrd scimmia.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: highT, WishIwasChico and Deleted member 30679
I doubt a a job would give you a Stacy schizo
Take your meds you crazy........

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and kebab
I doubt a a job would give you a Stacy schizo
Take your meds you crazy........
Very possibile since i had stacies simping for me in college fucking Pieces of shit. You bully me whole day while you don't know shit about my life

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Deleted member 30679
POV: the BULL goes er

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58285, Skywalker, WishIwasChico and 2 others
Very possibile since i had stacies simping for me in college fucking Pieces of shit. You bully me whole day while you don't know shit about my life
Stacy in delhi

• JFL

The italian government decided to do all of you a favour by making me stay a NEET and castrated at home, with this face and 6'4" i would have lived in TUTORIAL mode
I'm so fucking tired of getting bullied here because muh no job, like it's my fucking fault, i did everything in my Power to get a job. When i finally get tired and go ER on some jew in piazza duomo i don't want to see nobody crying you fucking no empathy Pieces of crap. You all deserve to rot in hell

mirin playboy lifestyle

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and kebab
tales from the local Italian pizzeria

• JFL
Reactions: Awan, WishIwasChico and kebab
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer, kebab and Deleted member 30679
Dovete morire porco dio dovete morire. I've never been bullied irl only on this fucking forum i cannot believe ppl think ER Is not ethical. ER Is exactly what you asked for how dare you bullying me
No one bullying you schizo. Pezzo di dalit

• JFL
No one bullying you schizo. Pezzo di dalit
How so ppl tell me all days i'm unemployed 30 yo subhuman while i'm gl and never got problems with girls they Just use the unemployed stuff to bully me while i can't do jackshit about It.

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and Deleted member 30679
You look Semitic asf , larp as a Jew and get a job

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, kebab and Deleted member 30679
Bro get a fucking haircut

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and kebab
You look Semitic asf , larp as a Jew and get a job
Doesn't look semitic at all, look at my small prettyboy nose, jews don't have that shit

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog, kebab and Deleted member 30679
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog and kebab

The italian government decided to do all of you a favour by making me stay a NEET and castrated at home, with this face and 6'4" i would have lived in TUTORIAL mode
I'm so fucking tired of getting bullied here because muh no job, like it's my fucking fault, i did everything in my Power to get a job. When i finally get tired and go ER on some jew in piazza duomo i don't want to see nobody crying you fucking no empathy Pieces of crap. You all deserve to rot in hell

Your weak sperm - Andrew Tate

I can. I go to my Uber shift Just to afford a freaking ak 47 and ammos. I don't go ER with some fucking pistol Toy like some low tier mafioso
Where would you even get an ak in italy
You dont live in Chicago

Bro i had Easy dates with tinder literally never struggled with girls in college got approached in hs got gfs Always too Easy. Then jews decided to cuck me eliminating me from job market now every priviliged piece of shit wants to bully me for things outside of my control. I have so much rage i Will go ER relentlessly hundreds must pay for it
You are a fucking loser bro and you won’t do shit to anyone fucking manlet

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Bro get a fucking haircut
Bro you bully me because you have had the Easy Life with family Money and guaranteed job you don't know how It Is struggling you have the illusion that everything Is under your control. I've had girls approaching me while i was smoking outside the Window they legit stopped their Cars in the middle of the street and greeted me i would slay so Easy if i had a job

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, Awan and WishIwasChico
Where would you even get an ak in italy
You dont live in Chicago
Dark web has everything Bro it's Easy work i gonna be like CJ with cheat codes infinite ammo shit

• JFL
Bro you are almost as sad as that fucking spastic criscuck who brags on an incel forum about taking his sister to dinner and thinks 14:40 means 4pm.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, BongMog, Deleted member 30679 and 1 other person
  • Woah
You've been making fun of me for a month i would smoke you all so easily if jews didn't castrated me making me stay at home
Bro dont you realize people on this forum are toxic as fuck just leave the fucking forum i might do It aswell my time has come to an end here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and the BULL
Bro you are almost as sad as that fucking spastic criscuck who brags on an incel forum about taking his sister to dinner and thinks 14:40 means 4pm.
3901328 E0B049F3 CED2 4422 8B64 E2C0B4035EBE
fuck off this mogs everything 6'4" gigachad millionaire fuck off fucking piece of shit never try to brag again on crisick's territory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and WishIwasChico
Bro dont you realize people on this forum are toxic as fuck just leave the fucking forum i might do It aswell my time has come to an end here
shut up

Attachments

• IMG_2346.MOV
    5.2 MB
  • IMG_2347.MOV
    4.2 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, tasmanian devil, Deleted member 30679 and 1 other person
View attachment 2689092 fuck off this mogs everything 6'4" gigachad millionaire fuck off fucking piece of shit never try to brag again on crisick's territory
that spastic can’t even tell the time look at that scrawny cunt I’d smash his head in

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL
Bro i used to join lives of tik tok stacies and ask to rate me and most of them said that i was crush and they were horny and add them on ig
These people Who bully you and me on here are just poor resentful people Who wanna drag others down with their own misery

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and the BULL
that spastic can’t even tell the time look at that scrawny cunt I’d smash his head in
He mogs Bro he gets betabuxxed by stacies mma fighter Bro

These people Who bully you and me on here are just poor resentful people Who wanna drag others down with their own misery

Mirin your strength son

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Bro don’t you have 4 wheelers to lift