Becareful what you are wishing for, it might comes in an unexpected way

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.

I have been day dreaming about having a loving gf/wife like this living in a cabin in a natural wonder of the most finest crispiest air with only us two in this world, being carefree just observing the moment of what life is as it is, and the eternal happiness wandering/adventuring together, feeling the warmth of her on my chest holding tight. I got so obsessed that I dreamt about it and got so mad when I woke up and realised it was just a dream!. It got scary to think that if GOD decided to grants me such wishes then I would have been dead IRL because that would be the only way I can perceive that life without any conscious judgement.

I had two instances when I was in freshmen year in Uni, me and this girl wander through the city together after the party the whole fcking night through the darkness and coldness of the harsh winter. We got hungry so we stopped by at Mcdonald and got ourselves meals but the seats were empty, so we decided to sit on the floor outside. She let me place my head on her lap and we were just eating and talking, I didn't even remember if the foods were good/bad was so lost in the moment. we both then went to the top of the hill by foot together and looking down at the lights below from the medium town city before heading home :feelswhy: . Fcking most memorable time in my life as a humancel.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, IanIachimoe2491 and BrahminBoss
@Xangsane @BrahminBoss @garoupilled_ @pneumocystosis @LiterallyNightwing @HarrierDuBois @andy9432 @Anstrum95

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
so y didnt u fuck that girl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
u literally put ur head on ur lap u autist
And? I am too autist to interpret that. Do you mean I should have fucked her in the forest instead?

where? how?

I lived with a roommate, she lived with hers as well.
she would make it happen if you were chad :feelshah:

nah just kidding lol