Been working on my lower third a bit.

Soychadcell

Soychadcell

Chadlite or suicide. Trying to look classy
IMG 20231101 172535

I've been working on my lower third a bit, chewing and getting a bit leaner. Still not very lean at all though and I have to bulk further after this mini cut. What can i do to fix my eye area, I am already trying to change my brows.

Also pls give me your thoughts on my max potential and surgery advice

I am 6.6ft at age 19

Attachments

• IMG_20231114_223503.jpg
    IMG_20231114_223503.jpg
    899.1 KB · Views: 0
  • WTF
Reactions: chosen-one
THOSE ARE NOT PROGRESS PICTURES, THEY ARE TAKEN 2 DAYS APPART

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, LooksThinker, halfbloodaryanmaxxe and 1 other person
I’d wear glasses for u

Usually it’s a looksmin for most ppl but on ur face it makes u the cute nerd nische and when u take them off ur blending in more

Better to be very attractive to some girls than mediocre to most

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, hardstyle, Kasanova and 8 others
first pic looks better

Tho if ur actually 6’6 forget about everything you’ll slay even if someone throws acid on ur face

• +1
Reactions: 2ndet1, Deleted member 6128, Kasanova and 2 others
I’d wear glasses for u

Usually it’s a looksmin for most ppl but on ur face it makes u the cute nerd nische and when u take them off ur blending in more

yeah agreed

View attachment 2553244
I've been working on my lower third a bit, chewing and getting a bit leaner. Still not very lean at all though and I have to bulk further after this mini cut. What can i do to fix my eye area, I am already trying to change my brows.

I am 6.6ft at age 19
lol fuck you

I’d wear glasses for u

I hope i can look better once I have improved my eye brows and gotten a bit of a thicker neck to appear more masculine and less nerdy.

Tooth

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro, Lookologist003, JohnBaza and 2 others
Tho if ur actually 6’6 forget about everything you’ll slay even if someone throws acid on ur face
if you want proof, this is a pic of me in a stabdardized europ
Screenshot 20231115 194850
ean doorframe wich is exactly 2m tall, so right at the edge of 6.6ft

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova
if you want proof, this is a pic of me in a stabdardized europView attachment 2553337ean doorframe wich is exactly 2m tall, so right at the edge of 6.6ft
U look like superman being 6’6 is already rare and with that frame u are already slaying

Glasses or no glasses tbh personally I find the glasses add to ur appeal

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
U look like superman being 6’6 is already rare and with that frame u are already slaying

Glasses or no glasses tbh personally I find the glasses add to ur appeal
Frame looks decently athletic now, had to gain 25kg and my arms are still skinny. Took me almost 1 year and 9 months to get here. And I gained a good amount of body fat and bloat. That's the only thing bad about being tall. Your frame just won't fill. I will be the happiest man alive once I can start to cut. Hopefully, if my nutrition stays good I'll start this summer. Then i will see what I look like with 10% bf. Till then i will continue to chew and train my neck. Derma stamp my brows, use castor and lavender oil on my brows and volifiline on my cheekbones and u der eyes. Hopefully this will improve my eye area. This is chadlite or sucide

Fuck you nigger for being taller than me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and chosen-one
Tall and look at his frame 1/10000 genetics
My frame isn't genetic at all, it took a really long time of gym maxxing to look athletic and not even buff
This is how i started out bozo
IMG 20230814 131406

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko
nice
brootal assymetry tho

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
Almost 2 years of dedication. Gymmaxxing 4 to 6 times a week and bulking turned me in to this (pic with 6 pack is older, was way leaner but had no arms and shoulders.
Screenshot 20231114 074835 comandroidgallery3d

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230810_123216.jpg
    Screenshot_20230810_123216.jpg
    746.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230810_235308.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230731_110927_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    Screenshot_20230731_110927_com.huawei.himovie.overseas.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
nice
brootal assymetry tho
Do you have any recommendations on how to fix the assymetry? I know there is alot of info out there, but I don't know if it's real. Also, how much of a looks min is it?

You look beautiful 😍

first pic looks better
It's not about what pic looks better.the lighting just gives me better coloration and my hair is better

• +1
Reactions: recessedd
It's not about what pic looks better.the lighting just gives me better coloration and my hair is better
yeah ik im only saying because u said to give advice on ur max potential, just letting u know which looks better

• +1
Reactions: __ielias and Soychadcell
first pic looks better
It's not about what pic looks better.the lighting just gives me better colorat
yeah ik im only saying because u said to give advice on ur max potential, just letting u know which looks better
Yea, thanks man. I didn't mean to critique you

• +1
Reactions: recessedd
Who cares ur 6'6 just groom a bit and slay brother
Alot of people in my region are tall, german danish border. Shit is brutal. Maby I should go to the us and start hight mogging.

Alot of people in my region are tall, german danish border. Shit is brutal. Maby I should go to the us and start hight mogging.
I myself am living in germany and I can say if you really think that 6'6 is not enough to be sexually successful by the fly you are probably mentally ill or believe in a very stretched reality. Your face is normal my brother and your height compensates for everything thats not ideal. Also youre one of the few people that look better with Glasses, good for you, you gotta wear them most of the time anyway. Stop to think about anything related to surgery, just a waste of money and moderate risk for nothing in your case. Just groom, approach girls and fuck, not that complicated.

I myself am living in germany and I can say if you really think that 6'6 is not enough to be sexually successful by the fly you are probably mentally ill or believe in a very stretched reality. Your face is normal my brother and your height compensates for everything thats not ideal. Also youre one of the few people that look better with Glasses, good for you, you gotta wear them most of the time anyway. Stop to think about anything related to surgery, just a waste of money and moderate risk for nothing in your case. Just groom, approach girls and fuck, not that complicated.
Hahah, thanks, but I am never gonna be happy with how i look, but the better I look, the better I will be treated by society so.... Yea. I will get a bigger neck, try to improve my under eyes and cheekbones with volufiline, try to fix my asymmetry by changing my chewing behavior + mastic gum with focus on the less angular and developed side. Also i will derma stamp my eye brows and use castor and other oils to grow and later on shape my brows. I am also testosterone maxxing for better aging, i am 19,so a bit of aging will still happen till i am in my prime. For that i might use enclomiphene, rn i do natural stuff only. Further gym maxxing till i am at 100 or 105kg of Bodyweight, depending on how buff i am then. As soon as i reach that, I will starve max to see how good i look on the leanest level. Maby my asymmetry is made worse by being too lean, if that's the case I will bulk back up. I am already debating nicely so i will further use gua sha and face icing.

And if all this doesn't make my face good by the time i am 23, so in 4 years, then I will surgery max with the money i am saving up. Potential surgerys would be jaw implants, under eye implants and correction of the eye level and eye shape.

Hahah, thanks, but I am never gonna be happy with how i look, but the better I look, the better I will be treated by society so.... Yea. I will get a bigger neck, try to improve my under eyes and cheekbones with volufiline, try to fix my asymmetry by changing my chewing behavior + mastic gum with focus on the less angular and developed side. Also i will derma stamp my eye brows and use castor and other oils to grow and later on shape my brows. I am also testosterone maxxing for better aging, i am 19,so a bit of aging will still happen till i am in my prime. For that i might use enclomiphene, rn i do natural stuff only. Further gym maxxing till i am at 100 or 105kg of Bodyweight, depending on how buff i am then. As soon as i reach that, I will starve max to see how good i look on the leanest level. Maby my asymmetry is made worse by being too lean, if that's the case I will bulk back up. I am already debating nicely so i will further use gua sha and face icing.

And if all this doesn't make my face good by the time i am 23, so in 4 years, then I will surgery max with the money i am saving up. Potential surgerys would be jaw implants, under eye implants and correction of the eye level and eye shape.
Asymmetry is cope. I am asymmetrical too, even more than you, nobody ever noticed. I get told that im handsome all the time and when I say "ye this and this is asymmetrical" people just give me weird looks. Maxx all you want but dont let it take toooo long, like be ready with 21-22 thats still very young as you tend to age faster by gymmaxxing causing a lot of stress on your body + speeds up your metabolism with all the shit your taking. Eyebrow maxxing is always a good idea tho, so thats a thing I would objectively advocate for everyone. There is no meaning in just starvemaxxing, well depends on how you define it. I am in a 1000+ cal deficit atm and Im really focusing on low sodium/high potassium/water intake and this does wonders to my face, even tho im not extremely lean yet. A few years ago i Was extremely lean but didnt give a fuck about nutrition so my face was a lot more bloated. And no, asymmetry does not get worse if you get lean, you are asymmetric either way but as I said no ine gives a shit or notices. Also you only have bone asymmetry. I bet if you measure your face with Frankfurt plane its very close to symmetrical.

How bad of a looksmin is my assymetry. I don't think it's fixable.
sleep on your back. I think its pretty noticable sorry bro. but then again my eyes are blackpilled asf. its not over for you

I am 6.6ft at age 19
Joke. Just leave here. There is nothing for you here. That's already life made. You truthfully can't go wrong towering over everybody you pass on the street.

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Asymmetry is cope. I am asymmetrical too, even more than you, nobody ever noticed. I get told that im handsome all the time and when I say "ye this and this is asymmetrical" people just give me weird looks. Maxx all you want but dont let it take toooo long, like be ready with 21-22 thats still very young as you tend to age faster by gymmaxxing causing a lot of stress on your body + speeds up your metabolism with all the shit your taking. Eyebrow maxxing is always a good idea tho, so thats a thing I would objectively advocate for everyone. There is no meaning in just starvemaxxing, well depends on how you define it. I am in a 1000+ cal deficit atm and Im really focusing on low sodium/high potassium/water intake and this does wonders to my face, even tho im not extremely lean yet. A few years ago i Was extremely lean but didnt give a fuck about nutrition so my face was a lot more bloated. And no, asymmetry does not get worse if you get lean, you are asymmetric either way but as I said no ine gives a shit or notices. Also you only have bone asymmetry. I bet if you measure your face with Frankfurt plane its very close to symmetrical.
I am staying natty, enclomiphene is just to raise my test levels a tiny bit. It's not dangerous and it's no ped.
Joke. Just leave here. There is nothing for you here. That's already life made. You truthfully can't go wrong towering over everybody you pass on the street.
I am super insecure and outgoing at the same time. I can talk well and make friends but I am afraid of flirting dawg. I hate the way I look, the only thing i love is my height. I put 2 years in to get a better body, to not look like a stick. I am happuer with my body then ever before and gained a tiny bit of confidence, so I need the same thing for my harry potter ah looking face, also cause i am attracted to fre women. Maby my standards are too high, but even low tier girls friendzone me. This is chadlite or suicide

This is chadlite or suicide
Shit sucks, but you'll come to your senses and be pounding ass and makin baby mommas in a few years. Hang in there.

View attachment 2553244

I am 6.6ft at age 19
future club cleaner upper

Being 6’6 must feel so good. You just need better eyelashes, wider mouth and plumper lips and you’re good

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell and Lookologist003
Would be over but 6'6 so automatically Chadlite

Hahaha, would it actually be over? If i was like 5.9?
Depends how you define over, would still get a relationship now and then but barely any sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
Depends how you define over, would still get a relationship now and then but barely any sex appeal
Yea, I defenetly gott hard max when i got the money

Chadlite smv. Low htn face could be chadlite face if leanmaxxed

Chadlite smv. Low htn face could be chadlite face if leanmaxxed
Lean maxxing the fuckkkk out of my body once I reach 100kg or 105kg of Bodyweight, I am currently at 95 kg. So that should be attainable this summer. I will use enclomiphene for better maturing of my features, volifiline on my lips (has shown some progress on my cheekbone area and under eyes already, no pictures sadly), maby I'll look in to mouth widening tools if i can actually grow my lips. I am also already derma stamping my eye brows and they are growing a bit, once they get big enough i will shape them to hopefully improve my eye area quite a bit. And my new, better gua sha tools arrive next week, hopefully they can do some work too, only thing that so far hasn't shown alot of progress is chewing mastic for a hour, but i know it takes longer for muscles to visibly grow then 2 weeks. . Maby I'll also try icing, if all this can't make me chad lite by age 23 or so. If not i will hard max. Chadlite or suicide baby.