before mewing start working your neck

D

Deleted member 42577

Gold
your neck muscles aren't supposed to get worked by sticking out your tongue for the picture , i mean by puting your tongue on the roof of your mouth
it's the oposite , your tongue should be carried to the roof of your mouth by the neck muscles
this my before and after
Wds
76228165 425759374993880 1178527648654032896 n

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Napoleon1800, bluderbra and 1 other person
first pic was me bloated during the morning

This is literally just weight loss and puberty

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 42577
First pic pre-puberty
2nd pic post-puberty

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Lestra, 5'7 zoomer, !MagicMan777 and 2 others

Before Mewing

After mewing

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lestra, redmaxx and Deleted member 40986
your neck muscles aren't supposed to get worked by sticking out your tongue for the picture , i mean by puting your tongue on the roof of your mouth
it's the oposite , your tongue should be carried to the roof of your mouth by the neck muscles
this my before and after
Sticking out your cock for the rizzler
You're so mogger
You're so pretty
I just want to be your sigma

Fucking hate that song and any zoomer tiktokcel who follows looksmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 42577
Sticking out your cock for the rizzler
You're so mogger
You're so pretty
I just want to be your sigma

Fucking hate that song and any zoomer tiktokcel who follows looksmaxxing
thankfully i'm not the only retard suffering from that song

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Jelqing bro edging is he fr is it over for me negative canthal tilt over for bro mouthbreather 5'7

Jelqing bro edging is he fr is it over for me negative canthal tilt over for bro mouthbreather 5'7
if you're depressed then edge
if you're angry then masturbate
if you're peaceful then jelq
that's how you reach the yin and yan

• +1
What annoys me the most is that these looksmaxxing content creators have spread this shit to foids

I see lots of vids like "brutal fogs", "how to looksmaxx for women", "female beauty looksmaxxing"

And in the comments it's just foids (funny I can always tell a foid just by their username [often it's a feminine name or some kind of random "exotic" word in a weird font or with an emoji or some shit like that]) saying shit like "my face is so asymmetrical 😭" and then responses are "don't worry gurl everyone is asymmetrical you are beautiful 💕"

• +1
Reactions: Lestra
this my before and after
ashwaganda 1 day results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48202
What annoys me the most is that these looksmaxxing content creators have spread this shit to foids

I see lots of vids like "brutal fogs", "how to looksmaxx for women", "female beauty looksmaxxing"

And in the comments it's just foids (funny I can always tell a foid just by their username [often it's a feminine name or some kind of random "exotic" word in a weird font or with an emoji or some shit like that]) saying shit like "my face is so asymmetrical 😭" and then responses are "don't worry gurl everyone is asymmetrical you are beautiful 💕"
cuz girl you perfect , you deserve it

• Love it
What the hell are you talking about?

What the hell are you talking about?
you never worked your neck in your life yet you have the audacity to question my method
punk