My jawline was great but now it's disappearing?

T

theanonymousone

Bronze
Hi

I always had a great, sharp jawline and a long flat submental area.

So lately I noticed that it seems almost like a big muscle has swallowed up my jawline and submental area making it look bloated, I poke at it and it isn't fat or loose skin, its like firm but squishy sort of, so a muscle. If I tense my neck in a certain way, this muscle bulges out and extends like all the way from a little bit behind my chin/submental area almost to my adam's apple, it's like a big long ridge looking muscle, and it ruins my jawline. It's not the same submental bulge you get if you press your tongue against the roof of your mouth hard the wrong way.

I am not fat, I am skinny, but I am going through unbelievable stress at the moment.

Any ideas on how to solve this? Thanks

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: silencio, Jeww and HTN_Mentalcel
probably from the stress makes you bloated, u need help with that
goodluck bro :heart:

• JFL
Reactions: mtcut3plush
ashwagandha

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger and ChickenRun
Semen retention

Semen guzzling

• +1
Reactions: FrankOcean
U need to learn whatever lesson it is that Ur being taught then maybe it'll become normal

It’s so over

Lymph node swelling, u have cancer Rip

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
How do you know if you have lymph node swelling, what are the symptoms?
He said there is a lumpy thing under the chin. Its over for him. He has 3 months to live now

• So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Condylar resorption.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
It's not lymph nodes, I had a scare with those in an unrelated incident in a different location and they were nothing. The only way I can describe this is it's starting to look like I'm not really mewing right, like my tongue isn't on the roof of my mouth properly even thought it sort of is (I have space issues), it's hard to describe, I think I'm getting a strangling feeling in my throat and my neck just looks a bit bloated I guess.

Any ideas?

Any ideas?
you need to show pictures

can't help if i have to sit here and imagine what your jaw looks like as if i'm a schizo sitting in a ward covered in white bandages singing a lullaby that my dead mom used to sing when i was a young boy free from the voices and all the pain of schizophrenia

• JFL
Reactions: silencio
you need to show pictures

can't help if i have to sit here and imagine what your jaw looks like as if i'm a schizo sitting in a ward covered in white bandages singing a lullaby that my dead mom used to sing when i was a young boy free from the voices and all the pain of schizophrenia

Why the Hell not?

Just kidding, anyway I think it's being accompanied by a really annoying slight strangling sensation, and I have clicking sometimes when I swallow