Before you are born, god lets you modify one thing in the birth randomizer

you already know what im gonna pick

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos
Id add 3 inches to my dick

Serotonin, isn't that a type of anti-depressant that your brain produces? Or am I wrong?
Yes, it's a neurotransmitter. SSRI antidepressants promote serotonin by inhibiting the amount that is reabsorbed by the nerve cells so that the serotonin remains in the synapse. Serotonin is responsible for contentment in life. Too little of it results in anhedonia and depression, but too much can cause neuroticism and anxiety.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
I'd pick to be the GOD of this world, so I can change the hell that is reality and break the systematic chains that bind me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
I'd pick to be the GOD of this world, so I can change the hell that is reality and break the systematic chains that bind me.
Reality is perception.

The "system" is a reflection of the internal chains of your mind aka the chains that keep you complacent.

• +1
Born without lungs so I instantly die

• So Sad
Reality is perception.

The "system" is a reflection of the internal chains of your mind aka the chains that keep you complacent.
^

The wish for more wishes of this is modifying your final psl to 10/10 however in reality I would want the highest possible IQ unless that makes like rainman.