being a manlet is worst then being ugly (ropemaxxing)

funkyflamingo

funkyflamingo

FunkyFlamingo>Hernan,Chico,Jordan
tired of these tall niggas saying height doesnt matter thats like elon musk saying money doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill, TUSSELEIF, wishIwasSalludon and 6 others
Are you average or too short?

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, BitchBoy, Corleone and 4 others
It truly doesnt matter

Height and frame is everything

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and ZaC
Personality is everything

Wear lifts

• +1
Reactions: funkyflamingo
I been thinking about that but I feel like my friends will notice and rape me

Barely noticable

• JFL
I been thinking about that but I feel like my friends will notice and rape me
Unless you’re frauding more than 2 inches nobody will notice, but don’t wear your lifts with shoes that already increase your height a lot (for example boots, Air Force ones, airmaces) or else it’ll look weird once you take them off, you can do what I just said tho if the foid is giga short so she might not be able to notice

• +1
Unless you’re frauding more than 2 inches nobody will notice, but don’t wear your lifts with shoes that already increase your height a lot (for example boots, Air Force ones, airmaces) or else it’ll look weird once you take them off, you can do what I just said tho if the foid is giga short so she might not be able to notice

I wear it with AFs which already have a 1.5 inch sole. But only to places I don't need to take my shoes off at. Gym, public etc

tired of these tall niggas saying height doesnt matter thats like elon musk saying money doesnt matter
gtfo tiktok user "rOpEmAxXiNg"

Jfl if you think he becomes 2 inches taller out of nowhere it won’t be noticable to his friends and family

• +1
Jfl if you think he becomes 2 inches taller out of nowhere it won’t be noticable to his friends and family
Nigga I’m not talking about his family jfl I’m talking about foids

i feel like i am the only alternative to the manlet, im like a super cutecel and i still have approaches while being at like 5'9

5 7 with shoes its over
im 5'9 unfrauded barefoot. I feel for u. Im insecure asf about my height too. Maybe wear lifts and if ur HTN+ facially it shouldn't be over. U should still attract some women that arent landwhales but lifts or at least boosted shoes seem like a must. Its almost over at ur height tho ngl u have my sympathy even tho I'm sure u don't want it

• +1
im 5'9 unfrauded barefoot. I feel for u. Im insecure asf about my height too. Maybe wear lifts and if ur HTN+ facially it shouldn't be over. U should still attract some women that arent landwhales but lifts or at least boosted shoes seem like a must. Its almost over at ur height tho ngl u have my sympathy even tho I'm sure u don't want it
you would do well where I live

• Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover
Face is everything

New York a lot of manlets over here
ive been before. Certain circles of men are absolutely OP in new york compared to other cities. But on average ur right many normies/uglies and average height/manlets in the area. Kind of an overrated city as a WHOLE. University guys mog tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
I wouldnt say midget just a little below average
5‘7 in shoes isn‘t a little below average though if you live in a western country.

ive been before. Certain circles of men are absolutely OP in new york compared to other cities. But on average ur right many normies/uglies and average height/manlets in the area. Kind of an overrated city as a WHOLE. University guys mog tho
Last week I was at shopping and some white european man walked around me that was around 6 4 and ive never felt so emasculated in my life before I could literally give him head while standing up

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover