Being Asian is brutal

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

I wanna impregnate my oneitis
being Asian in west is brutal as fuck, maybe more than Indian because they can larp as medd, every good feature Asians have is low appeal to jbs (lateral zygo protrusion, broad jaw), u r literally fucking invisible except to fat anime and K-pop fans

• +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush and Hottaco34
alien-dance.gif

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: shogrim, BowlCutMogger, IAMNOTANINCEL and 3 others
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
If I kpopmaxz I will look just like a fag, my face already looks faggy to the point where homos approach me just

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
If I kpopmaxz I will look just like a fag, my face already looks faggy to the point where homos approach me just
Can't be more faggy than mine.

Majority of Indians don’t look med at all bro.

Majority of Indians don’t look med at all bro.
Fr, maybe some part of north Indians can larp as med or Afghan. But that is because their ancestors weren't curry.

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D and AngryShortMale
Fr, maybe some part of north Indians can larp as med or Afghan. But that is because their ancestors weren't curry.
Yes I keep explain to my Dravidian friend how North Indians mog but mf keeps calling me Chinese jfl

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
being Asian in west is brutal as fuck, maybe more than Indian because they can larp as medd, every good feature Asians have is low appeal to jbs (lateral zygo protrusion, broad jaw), u r literally fucking invisible except to fat anime and K-pop fans
self hating much??? bro maybe ur uglyness gave u this experience

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
self hating much??? bro maybe ur uglyness gave u this experience

Why are you so deluded nigga

If chink men were so desired by their own race of women, why are Asian females notorious for white worshipping?

• +1
Reactions: Mog3D

If chink men were so desired by their own race of women, why are Asian females notorious for white worshipping?
Cuz it's a meme LOL

also the idea comes from geomaxxing which isnt because of the fact that they're white, but because they have more money to take care of them

Its cause kikes push interracial marriage if Jews did not exist then there would be no white worship

I'm not saying that asians are fuckin mogger race, but its delusional to put them to deathnic level especially when asia is a diverse asf place

I'm not saying that asians are fuckin mogger race, but its delusional to put them to deathnic level especially when asia is a diverse asf place
Yeah I’m exaggerating by quite a bit

Its cause kikes push interracial marriage if Jews did not exist then there would be no white worship
Legitimately it’s because yuropean/American media became most famous = Asian foids and other ethnic women worship whitesbecause the media portrayed cumskins and their features as most desirable

Legitimately it’s because yuropean/American media became most famous = Asian foids and other ethnic women worship whitesbecause the media portrayed cumskins and their features as most desirable
Classical conditioning or some shiet

Really only applies to immigrants, 99.9%of East Asian foods will marry their own,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and 📎♿️⚙️
Indians are asians, dumbfuck.

every good feature Asians have is low appeal to jbs (lateral zygo protrusion, broad jaw)

Asians have low cheekbones + flat maxilla and round and small mandibles so it's not a good feature for them

Where?

It’s not that bad in Europe, you should be getting low mtb.

No need to analyze features, Asian pheno are generally unattractive

asians need to btsmaxx now to get 14 year old indian teens

majority of meds look like indians so they're somewhat correct.
They look more Middle Eastern than Indian.

IMG 3980

IMG 3981