Being bathed by nurses as a teen

Hardrada

Hardrada

Germanicelt
When I was about 14 or 15 yr old I badly broke my lower leg in a stupid cycling stunt with friends, I broke my Tibia and Fibula as well as numerous bones in my foot. I ended up in hospital for around 10 days before being allowed home.

After a couple of days the nurse said she would have to bath me and would I want a bed bath or a real bath. I opted for a real bath as anything to get me out of the ward I was on with lots of old men.

Shortly after another nurse came thru to assist and they helped me in a chair and into the bathroom. standing either side of me they stood me up and dropped my medical gown to the floor laughing as I covered up. Saying we seen it before relax. They carefully lowered me into the bath and rested my leg above the water line with a special frame so I didn't get it wet. These 2 nurses were maybe in their mid 20's and looking very sexy to an embarassed 15 yr naked boy. I soon got an erection to which a few comments were made. They handed me a bar of foul smelling soap and asked if I wanted to do it myself or them, I said I would.

At this they locked the door and went over and opened the window and one of them took a packet of cigarettes out and proceeded to share it. They asked if I wanted a quick drag on it but I didn't smoke and declined, as they were finishing it there was a gentle tap on the door and a ' let us in'. They opened the door for 2 other nurses to come in, a few words were said about they hadn't had chance for smoke since they came on shift, and lit another one blowing the smoke out of the window.

One of the new nurses was particulary pretty and asked me if I was going to grass them up to the Ward Sister.

I was tongue tied and didn't know what to say as I laid there in 6 inches of water with a boner sticking above the water line. She handed the cigarette to her friend, grabbed the soap and sponge and went towards my erect dick, I flinched in shock but she gave it a good thorough rub asking. Would I like to get a bath like this every day, as she moved the sponge up and down my dick.

The others were laughing as I quickly agreed to her request with a promise I would never say anything about them smoking out the bathroom window.

Over the next few days before I was discharged I was wheeled into the bathroom in a morning and afternoon as the excuse for their smoking. They took turns in giving me my rubdown with the soapy sponge as they chatted and about their social lives and what they were planning for the evenings. Most of the time not even looking at me like I wasn't there as they massaged my dick with the sponge but on one occasion one was getting me more excited than the others as she chatted away .

I stiffened up just as I cum into the soapy sponge. She turned and said 'you weren't suppose to do that' then continued chatting with her friends. They all laughed but made no big fuss about it as they all took turns in finishing their 2nd cigarette.

They were all so matter of fact about it, it actually wasn't sexual to them, they were just doing it to make sure I kept quiet about their illegal smoking on duty. Apart from that indiscretion I have to say they were all so nice and made me wish I could stay there forever, it made my stay in hospital an absolute pleasure.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, LooksOrDeath, gonion wanter and 9 others
When I was about 14 or 15 yr old I badly broke my lower leg in a stupid cycling stunt with friends, I broke my Tibia and Fibula as well as numerous bones in my foot. I ended up in hospital for around 10 days before being allowed home.

After a couple of days the nurse said she would have to bath me and would I want a bed bath or a real bath. I opted for a real bath as anything to get me out of the ward I was on with lots of old men.

Shortly after another nurse came thru to assist and they helped me in a chair and into the bathroom. standing either side of me they stood me up and dropped my medical gown to the floor laughing as I covered up. Saying we seen it before relax. They carefully lowered me into the bath and rested my leg above the water line with a special frame so I didn't get it wet. These 2 nurses were maybe in their mid 20's and looking very sexy to an embarassed 15 yr naked boy. I soon got an erection to which a few comments were made. They handed me a bar of foul smelling soap and asked if I wanted to do it myself or them, I said I would.

At this they locked the door and went over and opened the window and one of them took a packet of cigarettes out and proceeded to share it. They asked if I wanted a quick drag on it but I didn't smoke and declined, as they were finishing it there was a gentle tap on the door and a ' let us in'. They opened the door for 2 other nurses to come in, a few words were said about they hadn't had chance for smoke since they came on shift, and lit another one blowing the smoke out of the window.

One of the new nurses was particulary pretty and asked me if I was going to grass them up to the Ward Sister.

I was tongue tied and didn't know what to say as I laid there in 6 inches of water with a boner sticking above the water line. She handed the cigarette to her friend, grabbed the soap and sponge and went towards my erect dick, I flinched in shock but she gave it a good thorough rub asking. Would I like to get a bath like this every day, as she moved the sponge up and down my dick.

The others were laughing as I quickly agreed to her request with a promise I would never say anything about them smoking out the bathroom window.

Over the next few days before I was discharged I was wheeled into the bathroom in a morning and afternoon as the excuse for their smoking. They took turns in giving me my rubdown with the soapy sponge as they chatted and about their social lives and what they were planning for the evenings. Most of the time not even looking at me like I wasn't there as they massaged my dick with the sponge but on one occasion one was getting me more excited than the others as she chatted away .

I stiffened up just as I cum into the soapy sponge. She turned and said 'you weren't suppose to do that' then continued chatting with her friends. They all laughed but made no big fuss about it as they all took turns in finishing their 2nd cigarette.

They were all so matter of fact about it, it actually wasn't sexual to them, they were just doing it to make sure I kept quiet about their illegal smoking on duty. Apart from that indiscretion I have to say they were all so nice and made me wish I could stay there forever, it made my stay in hospital an absolute pleasure.
A0461762358 10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gonion wanter, gribsufer1 and Luffymaxxing
i got a boner reading this

nice fantasy tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, mogstars, Deleted member 43822 and 5 others
Sounds like a hentai I just coomed to

• JFL
Reactions: StalinCel

If this happened I’m absolutely mirin

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

brain rot

Tales from mumbai mental ward

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
thats a great story. Who wouldnt want to get soaped by a bunch of hot nurses tbh.:aheago::aheago:

• JFL
Reactions: Hardrada

no dick in vagina = literal cuck