Do cigarettes make your voice deeper?

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Yesterday after school I went to a caffe bar across the road from school with the boys.

2 of them were smoking while me and the another dude weren't.

They asked me:

"You smoke?"

-yeah I do.

Idk why I lied tbf, could've ended in a humiliating situation where I started coughing and what not but thanks god it didn't.

So they offered me a cigarette and today I woke up with a mogger voice.

Is this related?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, rusian, heightmaxxing and 2 others
@PseudoMaxxer

No, T does or high prenatal T which you probably didn't have.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, wsada, socialcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, St.TikTokcel and heightmaxxing
It didnt make mine deeper

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and Lonenely sigma
It can over a long time period but not after smoking Once maybe you felt less anxious after a cigarette causing voice to be deeper

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter and Lonenely sigma
hookah does tho for real but you gotta smoke young

Record yourself speaking, bucko.

Idk how to do that.

Besides, now that I think about it, I'd rather not have an ultra deep voice. I'd rather have a normal cute one, not something like anton chigurh lol

yes they do, but they do a plethora of other things too. if u want to deepen your voice, try drinking couple shots of the strongest alcohol you can find every morning, that plus cigarettes will def deepen your voice

• +1
Reactions: rusian and Lonenely sigma
Idk how to do that.

Besides, now that I think about it, I'd rather not have an ultra deep voice. I'd rather have a normal cute one, not something like anton chigurh lol

Homo

• JFL
Reactions: mike21 and Lonenely sigma
Yesterday after school I went to a caffe bar across the road from school with the boys.

They asked me:

"You smoke?"

-yeah I do.

Idk why I lied tbf, could've ended in a humiliating situation where I started coughing and what not but thanks god it didn't.

Is this related?
Bro genuinely question what’s your age?

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and rusian
Not really it’s not the androgen receptors it’s actually more high hgh
Yeah it obviously didn't increase my T 10 times, but is it possible that it damages your voice chords and thus changes your voice short term?

• +1
Reactions: rusian
Yeah it obviously didn't increase my T 10 times, but is it possible that it damages your voice chords and thus changes your voice short term?
Sorry bro I don’t know information on it sorry

• +1
Because it destroys your vocal chords you pepeg

• JFL
This is like saying you go to the gym but you dont want to get too big, acting like they are easy things to accomplish lol

One friend of mine has been smoking since he was 16 and had no voice change at all

• +1
This is like saying you go to the gym but you dont want to get too big, acting like they are easy things to accomplish lol

One friend of mine has been smoking since he was 16 and had no voice change at all
Yeah once I posted it I realized it had that vibe but I was way too low inhib to care

Nigga is cancermaxxing to voicemaxx 💀

• JFL

They asked me:

"You smoke?"

-yeah I do.

Is this related?
Yeah

They asked me:

"You smoke?"

-yeah I do.

Is this related?
Yes but not in a good way

Yes cigarettes with coffee every morning will guaranteed make your voice deeper.

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
haven't noticed anything, and how would that work anyway. The anatomy of your vocal cords ain't changing.

family guy smoking GIF

Yes goyim smoke the freedom torches to have mogger voice that's what all ladies crave. Smoke

• JFL

They asked me:

"You smoke?"

-yeah I do.

Is this related?
No, T does or high prenatal T which you probably didn't have.
haven't noticed anything, and how would that work anyway. The anatomy of your vocal cords ain't changing.
they DO make your (or at least mine) voice deeper after few months of smoking at least 5-6 cigarettes daily ngl

however purposefully smokemaxxing is sacrificing your overall health in order to MAYBE deepen your voice a little bit but it's still cool af tbh

they DO make your (or at least mine) voice deeper after few months of smoking at least 5-6 cigarettes daily ngl

however purposefully smokemaxxing is sacrificing your overall health in order to MAYBE deepen your voice a little bit but it's still cool af tbh
ik guys who smoke a lot and their voices are high as shit lol

No they don’t make the voice deeper at all, they just make it rougher, which sounds ugly and not as masculine as you think.

• +1