Being GL is a choice

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
With todays surgery techniques it's possible to reach the GL threshold to get casual sex. But ppl are too high inhib to go under the knife or too pussy to get a few credit cards and throw some debt into their life to actually pull the trigger.

Most have the loser mentality of being content with their looks and then just complaining about the cards they have been dealt in life.

If you are ugly it's your fault

• +1
Reactions: just_a_life and Deleted member 685
A lot of the ugliest posters refuse to even groom themselves or even get a haircut. "No point" then wonder why they're incel

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deleted member 3381, Mateusz74 and 5 others
you forgot the part where people have autism

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie, DarknLost, Alexanderr and 1 other person
This

And I can't really help my ipd OP, and fixing my eye assymetry and slight ptosis in my left eye will be hard too

This

And I can't really help my ipd OP, and fixing my eye assymetry and slight ptosis in my left eye will be hard too
are you British?

This

ive had eyelid surgery twice bro with major asymmetry and droopy lower lids. stop being a faggot Taban has great results

or at least dont act like a solution isnt possible
A GL face can overcome any amt of autism

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
are you British?
Dutch, you?

ive had eyelid surgery twice bro with major asymmetry and droopy lower lids. stop being a faggot Taban has great results

Can I see pics mYbe? I'm considering getting it in the future I'm only 17. I can send pics of me too btw

With todays surgery techniques it's possible to reach the GL threshold to get casual sex. But ppl are too high inhib to go under the knife or too pussy to get a few credit cards and throw some debt into their life to actually pull the trigger.

Most have the loser mentality of being content with their looks and then just complaining about the cards they have been dealt in life.

If you are ugly it's your fault
Actually, surgeries can only do this much until they make you look unnatural and repulsive.
Not too mention, no surgery for your autism.

This applies to averagecels, otherwise its very hard to actually become good looking just by doing few procedures. Being good looking is a combination of the right environment and good genes, average subhuman will never be able to replicate that by doing few surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Zeta ascended, Blitz and 2 others
There aren’t any surgeries that would help me much

I need fucking rhino asap

true, a HT would boost me by at least 1.5 pts. norwooders always complain about there being no cure for balding...there is and it's a HT. It's not even that expensive especially if u go to Turkey or something.

no surgery for your autism.
gut bacteria @SayNoToRotting

A GL face can overcome any amt of autism
could you post before afters?

Realy, surgeries? You want to become cyborg or mutant? If you were born as god, you're God. If not you can rope. Threshold is not enough. Sex is primitive. Being enough is not enough to be god.

I've seen OP's pictures on Lookism.net

He is very good looking however he is a major aspie

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
Legit. Be chad or die.