Being here is another cope while you figure your shit out

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
Life is full of copes, this is just another one. You learn to rationalize but it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, Eren, jinnu and 1 other person
Idk what the fuck to do tbh

Idk what the fuck to do tbh
Find a way to get money (job/business), get a girl you actually like, enjoy life for what it is, die with loads of memories in your deathbed

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
Find a way to get money (job/business), get a girl you actually like, enjoy life for what it is, die with loads of memories in your deathbed
Idrk what job to have, ik I’m not nt and I’m not going to spend my whole life acting nt because it’s very exhausting and I would have to be on drugs to be able to handle it, so I need a job which doesn’t force me to have to act NT, but a job that also requires some cognitive ability, nothing like physics or math though because I think I would only be average in those fields, one thing ik for sure is that I’m not NT and will never be and I’m not going to beat myself up for not being NT

Idrk what job to have, ik I’m not nt and I’m not going to spend my whole life acting nt because it’s very exhausting and I would have to be on drugs to be able to handle it, so I need a job which doesn’t force me to have to act NT, but a job that also requires some cognitive ability, nothing like physics or math though because I think I would only be average in those fields, one thing ik for sure is that I’m not NT and will never be and I’m not going to beat myself up for not being NT
those feet are sexy as hell

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and laaltin
I have little motivation, I need some incentive in my life

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
What are we coping from tho

What are we coping from tho
Existence being futile (we want a higher meaning to life cause we see ourselves better than animals.. effect of consciousness)

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
I need a source for addy and modafinil
Over. You need to looksmax and get validated everytime you go out. All drugs are cope

Over. You need to looksmax and get validated everytime you go out. All drugs are cope
I need to moneymaxx in order to get good looksmaxxing procedures done, and to moneymaxx I need drugs init