Being NT and low inhib is crucial to getting girls

ZyzzBrah

ZyzzBrah

Confirmed Chad
b7f431c8591787244966836b979ef117.png

Just lmao at some of the incels here calling everything cope, anyones whos left their basement knows that having a "chill vibe" (low inhib) and not being aspie is important, obv it wont get you laid alone cuz u need a good face but unless you're 9+/10 facially, its practically impossible to slay without a low inhib personality.

Proof:
I was at a high school party (gr 12 grad) last summer and there was a pool that you can jump into from the roof of the house. There were the typical wild low inhib chads doing crazy shit smoking pot and jumping from the roof into the pool etc. I was talking to a few girls and asked them what they think about guys like that and they were like "they're so hot".

Being low inhib and having a "chill vibe" goes hand in hand with being good looking, its part of what made zyzz so likable, can you imagine zyzz having a shy and high inhib personality? being low inhib and NT is not cope, its extremely legit srs

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5outsider, Hero of the Imperium, fraudulent and 22 others
Autism is a death sentence. Nothing can help it.

It’s over.

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333, Deleted member 51551, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
Giga autism cope, if you're a truecel like me, nothing helps.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Be_ConfidentBro, ChoSeungHui and 7 others
there is no gym for aspieness/autism

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, ChoSeungHui, mojopin and 2 others
some of u guys still dont get it, looksmaxing and NTmaxing go hand in hand, you wont slay anything unless you can interact with other people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Landorus, Luke LLL and 7 others
You fail to understand you need to pass a certain looks threshold before you can pull it off. If you're below 4.5 like me, nothing can help.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, mojopin, androidcel and 6 others
Psycho thug+10
NT+0
Autist- 100

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, NormieKilla and Extra Chromosome
Hahah try it. Smoke pot if your high inhib guarantee those inhibitotions will disappear and you can just enjoy your self. Don’t stress or else you will apear socially awkward even if your not

You fail to understand you need to pass a certain looks threshold before you can pull it off. If you're below 4.5 like me, nothing can help.
read the full post b4 commenting

you need both face and nt low inhib personality

b7f431c8591787244966836b979ef117.png

Just lmao at some of the incels here calling everything cope, anyones whos left their basement knows that having a "chill vibe" (low inhib) and not being aspie is important, obv it wont get you laid alone cuz u need a good face but unless you're 9+/10 facially, its practically impossible to slay without a low inhib personality.

Proof:
I was at a high school party (gr 12 grad) last summer and there was a pool that you can jump into from the roof of the house. There were the typical wild low inhib chads doing crazy shit smoking pot and jumping from the roof into the pool etc. I was talking to a few girls and asked them what they think about guys like that and they were like "they're so hot".

Being low inhib and having a "chill vibe" goes hand in hand with being good looking, its part of what made zyzz so likable, can you imagine zyzz having a shy and high inhib personality? being low inhib and NT is not cope, its extremely legit srs
How do I get this "chill vibe" and be low inhib? I'm neurotypical but I am always told that I look nervous and I tend to look like this no matter what I do.

He isn't saying that being NT will get you girls. He is saying that it is very important. He also stated that you need to have a decent face. Not sure where the confusion is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
read the full post b4 commenting

you need both face and nt low inhib personality
He isn't saying that being NT will get you girls. He is saying that it is very important. He also stated that you need to have a decent face. Not sure where the confusion is.
I skimmed through the post, tbh. I thought it didn't mention face. My bad.

It matters but not as much as redpillers point it out to be.
I was talking to a few girls and asked them what they think about guys like that and they were like "they're so hot"
Because these activities need high T which Chads have, and T makes you attractive.
How do I get this "chill vibe"
Lefort 3.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and FMLplus
Yes this is definitely true for getting girls if you’re 5/10+ and for making friends at any rating.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 206
It matters but not as much as redpillers point it out to be.

Because these activities need high T which Chads have, and T makes you attractive.

Lefort 3.

for anyone wondering doing calisthenics and taking vitamin D, magnesium and zinc supplements will increase your T by a lot. also stay away from dairy and soy.

• +1
Reactions: AyWiz and Extra Chromosome
Sorry for bothering you, but what do you mean by Lefort 3?
psl meme.
One of the most hardcore surgeries out there, but gives insane forward growth. only done on down syndromes i think.
B9781455705542000174_f017-003-9781455705542.jpg

The whole maxilla is broken and moved forward.
and for making friends
:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: T50 Demon
If you are not GL you won't fuck them
have fun talking to them if that makes you happy :bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, HighIQcel and NormieKilla
some of u guys still dont get it, looksmaxing and NTmaxing go hand in hand, you wont slay anything unless you can interact with other people.

If you are not GL you won't fuck them
have fun talking to them if that makes you happy :bluepill::bluepill:
I literally said u need good looks for low inhib bad boy game to work

• +1
Reactions: badromance
use a fucking spoiler cunt. jfl thats disgusting,

is there a full video ? :feelshmm:
Bro. Took me a couple of looks to realize how disgusting that is. Almost made me puke.
Godly procedure tho tbh ngl it moves your whole midface and cheekbones to Chad level :chad:

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and dogtown
Godly procedure tho tbh ngl it moves your whole midface and cheekbones to Chad level :chad:
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: motherfucker i didn't know it was gif missed it the first time WTF i feel sick :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: gonna report it fu

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

JFL post pics of before and after?
On a non deformed person.
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: motherfucker i didn't know it was gif missed it the first time WTF i feel sick :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: gonna report it fu

It’s disgusting ngl

JFL post pics of before and after?
On a non deformed person.

It’s disgusting ngl
DDC99C33 C579 4602 8A7F 000AC378C1A7 F829538D 4C94 4824 BA45 65FCA55EF936
Not too bad her midface before was dogshit but with these surgeries you need to do big movements for a good change, she should’ve advanced more

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
  • +1
No idea how they would do that ngl.

Did they shave her head?

I’m a retardcel. Is it because the metal wouldn’t be sturdy or some shit ?
I think they shave a little where they will make the incision, it’s crazy that they can even do surgeries like this without getting the person killed. I got lots of respect for surgeons tbh ngl crazy motherfukers

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, FMLplus and dogtown
I think they shave a little where they will make the incision, it’s crazy that they can even do surgeries like this without getting the person killed. I got lots of respect for surgeons tbh ngl crazy motherfukers

Lol they’re psycho/social paths but they’re saving the human race from subhumananity

• +1
No idea how they would do that ngl.

Did they shave her head?

I’m a retardcel. Is it because the metal wouldn’t be sturdy or some shit ?
I'd also assume you can't just have large gaps in your skull (imagine if the midface was moved forwards too far

• +1
Probably that, how risky is a lefort?
off the top of my head, there's a decent chance you'll go blind/lose your sense of smell

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown
Chasing the aesthetic look, JFL I would never get that shit done.

I already know what I got to do
Yeah, nothing, just let puberty finish

I'm so happy I only need rhino:feelsohgod:. I can't get rid of the thought of a surgeon ripping his face off and just throwing in the trash or something.

• +1
  • Woah
I'm so happy I only need rhino:feelsohgod:. I can't get rid of the thought of a surgeon ripping his face off and just throwing in the trash or something.

JFL imagine waking up mid operation

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL