Being NT and low inhib is crucial to getting girls

Lmaoo and u look in mirror all you see is a fucking skull and blood :love:

Imagine the fucking pain.

Omfg you would probably die of shock within seconds ngl

• +1
Reactions: Coping
I'm so happy I only need rhino:feelsohgod:. I can't get rid of the thought of a surgeon ripping his face off and just throwing in the trash or something.

Think Eppley would get that done for you, if he didn't like you, or you forgot to suck his dick before the procedure.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, FMLplus, dogtown and 1 other person
Imagine the fucking pain.

Omfg you would probably die of shock within seconds ngl
I seen a video on YT where ppl woke up during surgery but couldn’t move or talk or anything so the surgeons kept going but the person could feel everything JFL

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Arkantos and dogtown
I seen a video on YT where ppl woke up during surgery but couldn’t move or talk or anything so the surgeons kept going but the person could feel everything JFL

Shiet. It would be worth the pain but fuarkkkkkk an shiet that would be so painful

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Coping
Shiet. It would be worth the pain but fuarkkkkkk an shiet that would be so painful
They appearntly had permanent damage cuz of how much pain they experienced

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and dogtown

This reminds me of the woman that got her face fully ripped off while being fully conscious.
Imagine not being able to cover your eyes and teeth.
Oh well Brazil, lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
He isn't saying that being NT will get you girls. He is saying that it is very important. He also stated that you need to have a decent face. Not sure where the confusion is.
He didn't read the entire post.
Jrg9pI4

only works if your good looking

Low inhib is a natural trait, hunters had no fear of hunting animals
I almost puked at surgery gif wtf

Last edited:
  • +1
Low inhib is a natural trait, hunters had no fear of hunting animals
I almost puked at surgery gif wtf
I will perform that surgery on you for free in my basement, cmon in fatman get ready to ascend :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, FatmanO and dogtown
I will perform that surgery on you for free in my basement, cmon in fatman get ready to ascend :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
Im not joking I became sick irl thought I was gonna puke tbh :feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
100% true, the threshold starts somewhere at 5+/10 to benefit from low inhibition and NTness

• +1
Reactions: bobs_pls and Extra Chromosome
One of the most legit theories out there.
Just think about it. The majority of guys are dead average in looks. Not especially attractive in one way or another, but also not having any major defects (aka not ugly). Out if those, a good majority of them are beta-buxx and the fuck like 5 girls in their lifetime at most. The remaining ones are the NT & low-inhib PSL 4 - 6. They slay the most with average women. They may not slay super hot girls, but at least they fuck on the regular.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, FatmanO and bobs_pls
100% true, the threshold starts somewhere at 5+/10 to benefit from low inhibition and NTness
One of the most legit theories out there.
Just think about it. The majority of guys are dead average in looks. Not especially attractive in one way or another, but also not having any major defects (aka not ugly). Out if those, a good majority of them are beta-buxx and the fuck like 5 girls in their lifetime at most. The remaining ones are the NT & low-inhib PSL 4 - 6. They slay the most with average women. They may not slay super hot girls, but at least they fuck on the regular.
AGREED
but I also think that this is sort of close to common understanding...
that is if you're not ugly you can get a girl, the more attractive you are the more attractive girl you can get and if you're ugly you will struggle - it's that fucking easy
tbh I always had this kind of understanding... I just didn't know what are the specific attractive traits before I got into looks theory and didn't see how it's easy for chads (but who cares about chads, they shouldn't be representatives of human being - rather semigods on earth - and we should not compare to them like we wouldn't compare with gods - it would be beneficial for our mental health and confidence levels which aid lowering inhibitions so help being more nt too

• +1
Reactions: Phad
Hahah try it. Smoke pot if your high inhib guarantee those inhibitotions will disappear and you can just enjoy your self. Don’t stress or else you will apear socially awkward even if your not
aren't u like 13

don't do drugs
They may not slay super hot girls, but at least they fuck on the regular.
I'd rather have an LTR with a gl above average girl than slay barely average foids

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
furniture IQ. when i was a schlayer at 13 i was high inhib, had strange autistic tendencies and spent all my free time in the computer room at lunch time but girls still flocked to me. one guy even pointed this out when i was sitting next to two stacies and it didnt make the slightest difference in how i was treated. its all about LOOKS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
furniture IQ. when i was a schlayer at 13 i was high inhib, had strange autistic tendencies and spent all my free time in the computer room at lunch time but girls still flocked to me. one guy even pointed this out when i was sitting next to two stacies and it didnt make the slightest difference in how i was treated. its all about LOOKS.
you were a kid, all kids are basically retarded so you might say you were normal

you were a kid, all kids are basically retarded so you might say you were normal

in my school the kids grew up fast. everyone was sociaising, partying etc at that age. and they were all NT for adult standards. i clearly wasnt NT but i was so GL that it didnt matter. halo effect in action.

in my school the kids grew up fast. everyone was sociaising, partying etc at that age. and they were all NT for adult standards. i clearly wasnt NT but i was so GL that it didnt matter. halo effect in action.
yeah well did you have girlfriends?

yeah well did you have girlfriends?

i didnt care for girls back then so no but i could have made pretty much anyone in the year my GF. stacies in every class were blatantly flirting with me.

i didnt care for girls back then so no but i could have made pretty much anyone in the year my GF. stacies in every class were blatantly flirting with me.
i had the same thing hqppen to me but i realized they were all fucking with me

stop coping

All the people in OP look like complete and utter trash. Sure bro just be NT and get used up ugly.bottom of the Barrel sluts ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
i had the same thing hqppen to me but i realized they were all fucking with me

stop coping

it was happening from multiple classes and other places so its not like some secret elaborate trick to troll me. i was also objectively very good looking when i look back at pictures of me around that time.

i could have made pretty much anyone in the year my GF
sounds narcissistic tbh :)
well maybe you could, but you "had no interest" which sounds bs for a 14 old hormone-filled kid
I guess you just weren't nt and also a pussy and that's why you did not get girls - which basically aligns with what this thread is about

• +1
sounds narcissistic tbh :)
well maybe you could, but you "had no interest" which sounds bs for a 14 old hormone-filled kid
I guess you just weren't nt and also a pussy and that's why you did not get girls - which basically aligns with what this thread is about

keep coping kiddo. NT doesnt mean shit outside of being a doormat/normcuck. chads face does the speaking.

it was happening from multiple classes and other places so its not like some secret elaborate trick to troll me. i was also objectively very good looking when i look back at pictures of me around that time.
youre coping thinking that "maybe if i was a chad back then then i should be a chad right now too. just a matter of time, the genes are there"

even if you try to deny it, this is all what that kind of talk you do does, youd like to think you were chad

you werent, you arent, stop coping, its over

• +1
Reactions: Phad, dogtown and Extra Chromosome
youre coping thinking that "maybe if i was a chad back then then i should be a chad right now too. just a matter of time, the genes are there"

even if you try to deny it, this is all what that kind of talk you do does, youd like to think you were chad

welcome back nigger

youre the one coping because my testimony proves looks are all that matters. you cant bring yourself to accept that because it means youre fucked and NTmaxxing wont get your dick wet.

youre the one coping because my testimony proves looks are all that matters. you cant bring yourself to accept that because it means youre fucked and NTmaxxing wont get your dick wet.
i have seen nothing but 0 iq posts from you tbh, go live your fantasy cuck

welcome back nigger
thanks cracker

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
keep coping kiddo.
I doubt you're older than me boyo, so mind what you're mumbling
NT doesnt mean shit outside of being a doormat/normcuck. chads face does the speaking.
you obviously have no idea how the world looks like out of your basement and I'm telling you it's not so boolean as you're imagining it
of course being chad is life
of course most guys are cucks
but it does not mean that you can fully disregard being low inhib and nt - it helps and it helps everybody even Chads,
nt chad will get more pussy than autist chad - it's so fucking obvious I can't even... it's always better to be more nt than not, fucking period.

• +1
I doubt you're older than me boyo, so mind what you're mumbling

you obviously have no idea how the world looks like out of your basement and I'm telling you it's not so boolean as you're imagining it
of course being chad is life
of course most guys are cucks
but it does not mean that you can fully disregard being low inhib and nt - it helps and it helps everybody even Chads,
nt chad will get more pussy than autist chad - it's so fucking obvious I can't even... it's always better to be more nt than not, fucking period.

unlike you i've actually EXPERIENCED what it is like to be chad so im far more qualified to discuss this matter. and the facts are simple. looks = everything. if you have 2 identical twin chads then sure, the NT one would just ever so slightly outslay the other but add half a PSL point to the non NT one and the NT chad wouldnt stand a chance. NT means fuck all outside of doormat relationships. NT wont activate the primal lust that comes from looks. and if you arent good looking then its a doormat relationship. NT is only good for helping normies get doormat relationships rather than being incel, that is all.

yeah bro

Attachments

• 33kdvgj.jpg
    33kdvgj.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 34
unlike you i've actually EXPERIENCED what it is like to be chad so im far more qualified to discuss this matter. and the facts are simple. looks = everything. if you have 2 identical twin chads then sure, the NT one would just ever so slightly outslay the other but add half a PSL point to the non NT one and the NT chad wouldnt stand a chance. NT means fuck all outside of doormat relationships. NT wont activate the primal lust that comes from looks. and if you arent good looking then its a doormat relationship. NT is only good for helping normies get doormat relationships rather than being incel, that is all.
your experience with children giving you looks doesn't really appeal to me tbh
I know that behavior has a very big impact on your success with women (at least for me - slightly above average), I got different results and they depended on my behaviour, the more cuck I behaved the shitier girls treated me
believe me I "activated the primal lust(...)" many times and whether this lust continued to appear with time passing was connected to how I treated the foid and myself,
so I don't think only the face does the talking, cause I've just fucking been there
and I agree that if I was an uggo my behaviour wouldn't make wonders, but that's been said 20 posts before

this ammount of cope is insane

looks = everything. stop coping and accept the blackpill.
you are and always have been ugly though

we are not debating looks=everything, i assume everyone already knows this since this is a blackpilled forum

youre changing the subject because youre a retard

• +1

we are not debating looks=everything, i assume everyone already knows this since this is a blackpilled forum

Agreed

dont believe me, fine. either way it doesnt change the reality. now fuck off and stop spamming my inbox.

Please tell me your life experiences and share with us what you look like.