Being NT and low inhib is crucial to getting girls

b7f431c8591787244966836b979ef117.png

Just lmao at some of the incels here calling everything cope, anyones whos left their basement knows that having a "chill vibe" (low inhib) and not being aspie is important, obv it wont get you laid alone cuz u need a good face but unless you're 9+/10 facially, its practically impossible to slay without a low inhib personality.

Proof:
I was at a high school party (gr 12 grad) last summer and there was a pool that you can jump into from the roof of the house. There were the typical wild low inhib chads doing crazy shit smoking pot and jumping from the roof into the pool etc. I was talking to a few girls and asked them what they think about guys like that and they were like "they're so hot".

Being low inhib and having a "chill vibe" goes hand in hand with being good looking, its part of what made zyzz so likable, can you imagine zyzz having a shy and high inhib personality? being low inhib and NT is not cope, its extremely legit srs
I’m so retarded I probably came across this thread 3 years ago and it meant nothing to me

@diwkitffbw stop looking at threads from 5 years ago

these are all water information go back to offtopic

@diwkitffbw stop looking at threads from 5 years ago

these are all water information go back to offtopic
am taking phat shit rn tho

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
go do that in public like indianbrah
it will help u lowinhibmaxx

i see ur trying to lower inhib this might help
im already low inhib im trying to figure out on how to use it to help me

no chill personalitay for your face

most people are saved by being nt having a good social circle and healthy upbring if looks was everything 90 percent of people would be virgins