Being short as a man sucks

Latinus

Latinus

Kraken
I took longer to grow up and I was the shortest guy at my class, and because of that I was always mocked by it.

An ugly girl, for example, said something like: "men shouldn't be short", while looking at me.

Even good looking guys will be mocked if they are manlet and prone to suffer bullying.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Try being light brown @Snake.0359

• JFL
Reactions: Latinus
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: butterworld and Latinus
Yes. Short guys, specially if skinny and not good at fights, are an easy target. No bully will think "I won't bully that weak manlet because he's good looking".

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I took longer to grow up and I was the shortest guy at my class, and because of that I was always mocked by it.

An ugly girl, for example, said something like: "men shouldn't be short", while looking at me.

Even good looking guys will be mocked if they are manlet and prone to suffer bullying.
Despite being short I've never been mocked for it irl. Unless you're referring to giga-short like sub 5'6

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
You need to frame max if ur short

• +1
Reactions: butterworld and Latinus
You need to frame max if ur short
That's probably the reason why I've never been mocked for height I have a 21 inch bideltoid so I'm considerably wide relative to other framelet short males my height (5'8).

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies