Being short IS better for gym

Cutecel2001

Cutecel2001

KHHV 22 YEARS OLD
Tall people WITHOUT ROIDS look dyel in 90% cases.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, gooner888 and edodalic29
IMG 7243

This is the only amount of muscle one tall person can have without looking dyel or bloated

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, datboijj and CoreSchizo
i wanna roid but im norwooding like crazy
Joowpx

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Short jacked men look so funny to me.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, fuxkdakikez, N1666 and 2 others
it took OP 3 years to realize this btw

• JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
But being short is generally worse for getting laid.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and HTN_Mentalcel
only true really for 5’8 - 5’11ish range

Below 5’8 and it just looks hysterical tbh

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Being short is better for gym, but gym is not for those who are short.

You end up looking like a giga coper because manlets OVERCOMPENSATE in most cases and can't stop in time due to severe insecurity.
Quicker gains mean nothing when you can gain way less. Ideally gymmaxxed manlet is funny next to a ideally gymmaxxed 6 foot 4 man.

Just the way it is. Coping with manletism is always funny to me. It's almost like those spewing it believe it for a split second and just wait for anyone to agree with them to feed their illusion.

You end up looking like a giga coper because manlets OVERCOMPENSATE in most cases and can't stop in time due to severe insecurity.
Quicker gains mean nothing when you can gain way less. Ideally gymmaxxed manlet is funny next to a ideally gymmaxxed 6 foot 4 man.

Just the way it is. Coping with manletism is always funny to me. It's almost like those spewing it believe it for a split second and just wait for anyone to agree with them to feed their illusion.
Keep coping dumbass

BBCs, you can rest assured. This advice doesn’t apply to you.

perfect hight for gym is 5’10 any shorter you start looking like a mini pekka with weird proportions

perfect hight for gym is 5’10 any shorter you start looking like a mini pekka with weird proportions
Then why last mr olympias are shorter than that?

Because nobody cares they look weird as long as they look big
Tall people without roids will never look massive. You never see bodybuilders taller than 6'2", Cbum is an exception not the rule

yes but it's worse for life so who gives a fuck?

Tall people without roids will never look massive. You never see bodybuilders taller than 6'2", Cbum is an exception not the rule
Yeah but i said 5’10 is the best hight for the gym

yes but it's worse for life so who gives a fuck?
Not really..
You need average height + face, being tall is good but its not a gamechanger if u are ugly asf

Tall people WITHOUT ROIDS look dyel in 90% cases.
I always thought this is just tall person cope, each inch adds around 5lb of weight. A lot of you taller guys are just small for your frames and cope by saying it's hard to add muscle lol. Compare the frames of Sebastian fundora to Anthony Joshua for good example of difference of weight with same frame

being massive is all male mental masturbation

I always thought this is just tall person cope, each inch adds around 5lb of weight. A lot of you taller guys are just small for your frames and cope by saying it's hard to add muscle lol. Compare the frames of Sebastian fundora to Anthony Joshua for good example of difference of weight with same frame
Its harder since you need to eat more calories and train harder to look the same as a manlet in a pic

being massive is all male mental masturbation
Girls dont like bodybuilders but MALE RESPECT is what you get if u are massive. And MALE RESPECT >>>> GIRLS

Its harder since you need to eat more calories and train harder to look the same as a manlet in a pic
Calories sure but what do you mean by harder? It's the same muscle needed frame to frame. If a 5'10 dude is 160lb he will not look that big. Same story for a 185lb 6'3 guy.

Calories sure but what do you mean by harder? It's the same muscle needed frame to frame. If a 5'10 dude is 160lb he will not look that big. Same story for a 185lb 6'3 guy.
Longer arms and legs and torso so u need MORE MUSCLE OFC its harder JFL.

ALSO TALLER GUYS DONT NEED TO GYMMAXX SINCE THEY GET LAID WITH JUST DOING CARDIO OR PLAYING SPORTS THEY LOOK IDEAL.

Longer arms and legs and torso so u need MORE MUSCLE OFC its harder JFL.

ALSO TALLER GUYS DONT NEED TO GYMMAXX SINCE THEY GET LAID WITH JUST DOING CARDIO OR PLAYING SPORTS THEY LOOK IDEAL.
Except we can see plenty of tall dudes looking extremely jacked even without roids. You're just not big with 5lb rule taken into account

I wouldnt say better its just easier to build muscle cuz of a smaller frame.

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001
Girls dont like bodybuilders but MALE RESPECT is what you get if u are massive. And MALE RESPECT >>>> GIRLS
Male respect can lead to status and status gets you girls easy

• +1
Reactions: Cutecel2001