Being tan (as a white male) boosts your rating by atleast .5-1.5 points (Fake Tan Guide)

christianmurphy101

christianmurphy101

Iron
I’ve noticed a significant increase in females paying more attention to me at the gym and in social settings (party’s, kickbacks… etc) by using a fake tan (bro glo). That being said don’t over do it and have a nice natural looking tan that isn’t splotchy. I have found the best “dosage” is 4 pumps for arms, chest, legs and back. 1.5 pumps for face and one pump for your neck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Deleted member 7580, Clavicular and 4 others
I’ve noticed a significant increase in females paying more attention to me at the gym and in social settings (party’s, kickbacks… etc) by using a fake tan (bro glo). That being said don’t over do it and have a nice natural looking tan that isn’t splotchy. I have found the best “dosage” is 4 pumps for arms, chest, legs and back. 1.5 pumps for face and one pump for your neck.
Is fake tan better than Melanotan but being tan is good looksmax also a good nt max

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Is fake tan better than Melanotan but being tan is good looksmax also a good nt max
I have not tried melanotan and haven’t researched it a lot but I have heard side effects such as skin cancer

• +1
Reactions: ineonx and heightmaxxing
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Roquefort and capybar
I have not tried melanotan and haven’t researched it a lot but I have heard side effects such as skin cancer
Yeah idk which one I live in England so can't get a real tan either

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Tan+blonde as a white guy is death tier

• JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
I’m in a northern state so kiss goodbye to a natural tan in the winter time
Yeah might go sunbed but idk seems weird doing that as a man is fake tan easy to tell its fake tan

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Tan+blonde as a white guy is death tier
Darker hair is more attractive try dying your hair and eyebrows to a natural looking dark brown with few very light highlights

do you think it works the other way around for other races/phenos? like say a tan korean would just look like a subhuman islandic asian. and a brown ethnic should actually get boosted in appeal if hes lighter?

• +1
Reactions: Mr. Nobody
do you think it works the other way around for other races/phenos? like say a tan korean would just look like a subhuman islandic asian. and a brown ethnic should actually get boosted in appeal if hes lighter?
Absolutely

• +1
Reactions: realityisvaried
Darker hair is more attractive try dying your hair and eyebrows to a natural looking dark brown with few very light highlights
Doesn't that shit lower T? And does it inhibit height growth? Might be in a spurt can't risk losing height in this fucking country

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
Doesn't that shit lower T? And does it inhibit height growth? Might be in a spurt can't risk losing height in this fucking country
Hair dye will expose you to chemicals that can lower test

Both cause cancer
if sun caused cancer then there would be no life on earth.

imagine being stupid enough to think the sun the source of all life gives you cancer.

• JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz
if sun caused cancer then there would be no life on earth.

imagine being stupid enough to think the sun the source of all life gives you cancer.
Over exposure to sun is known to cause cancer and is the leading cause of skin cancer

Fuark, is it even worth it? Im not ultra blonde, more of a dirty blonde
I believe but don’t quote me on this the drop in test will be somewhat negligible and as long as your not using chemicals like this regularly you will be fine

I believe but don’t quote me on this the drop in test will be somewhat negligible and as long as your not using chemicals like this regularly you will be fine
I think i'll be fine with my current colour, although do you think it would be giga maxing? I have blue eyes, would that give massive halo or just negligible

I think i'll be fine with my current colour, although do you think it would be giga maxing? I have blue eyes, would that give massive halo or just negligible
I think that’s on a person per person basis I’ve seen people absolutely rock blue eyes and dark hair and I’ve seen the opposite if your really curious learn some basic photoshop and try different combos I believe green eyes brown hair is undefeated

I think that’s on a person per person basis I’ve seen people absolutely rock blue eyes and dark hair and I’ve seen the opposite if your really curious learn some basic photoshop and try different combos I believe green eyes brown hair is undefeated
You got any knowledge on bad facial symmetry? Like muscles not being as strong on one side?

You got any knowledge on bad facial symmetry? Like muscles not being as strong on one side?
Yes when u eat don’t favor chewing on one side, when u sleep do so on your back and if you eye area is the issue wink on the side that is weaker

Yes when u eat don’t favor chewing on one side, when u sleep do so on your back and if you eye area is the issue wink on the side that is weaker
Just asking, where you from brother?

Isn't Utah in middle if nowhere? And how is getting foids like in Utah?
It’s not like all the rumors you hear like everyone is Mormon and whatnot and I find it easy to pull females here and there is a lot of attractive ones

ye i use tan drops from tanologist they look good
what do you use

Fake tan is noticeable and doesn’t give the same glow as a natural tan, go to sun beds and eat carrots, a sun bed base lasted me like 4 months

very bad take in my opinion. i look 10x better when i’m tan. at least if ur dirty blonde and not light blonde
Yeah, full light blonde is viking tier. Where you from by the way?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
It’s not like all the rumors you hear like everyone is Mormon and whatnot and I find it easy to pull females here and there is a lot of attractive ones
Good for you
Mamy ethnics there?

Fake tan is noticeable and doesn’t give the same glow as a natural tan, go to sun beds and eat carrots, a sun bed base lasted me like 4 months
All fake tans are noticeable but you can negate the risk if someone noticing by user proper application and a good brand that fits your skin well, there also is a lower risk of skin cancer compared to using a bed

Don't put "guide" in the title then write 3 lines worth of text you moron.

Don't put "guide" in the title then write 3 lines worth of text you moron.
I think you can accurately apply a fake tan with the information I have given it’s not rocket science