Being tan (as a white male) boosts your rating by atleast .5-1.5 points (Fake Tan Guide)

No tan for your lack of bones

unfortunately only a bit over 5’10 barefoot. thank god i moved to the US
Yeah, the height's in finland are truly fucking hell even with ethnics.
Must be hell in sweden as well even with extra ethnics

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
What is your looks level and what do you look like
8/10 little big of a long nose not bad at all I’ve been able to pull every girl I’ve wanted

I assume you vote republican
It’s not a racial thing at all so don’t try to make it that way it’s preference like if someone likes vanilla ice cream over chocolate

It’s not a racial thing at all so don’t try to make it that way it’s preference like if someone likes vanilla ice cream over chocolate
It absolutely is. I married a mulatta woman

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Is the WMAF pill strong in murica? Do asian foids just come for you or is it larp?
yes but it’s not as much as people make it out. i’ve definitely had better luck with asian women but u still have to be moderately attractive

Why?
Try Arab or hapa
They are whitish so no excuse to just sticking with crappy white women

Answer please
If I run into one that I feel is compatible I will I’m not completely writing them off because of skin tone. I’m saying with my past relationships/flings I prefer the looks of white women because looks catches my initial attention

• JFL
If I run into one that I feel is compatible I will I’m not completely writing them off because of skin tone. I’m saying with my past relationships/flings I prefer the looks of white women because looks catches my initial attention
But what ethnicities would you completely write off
You’re just shallow minded. You have to open up
Imagine not wanting anything long term with a Latina (nonwhite) because of her race and everything else is compatible
Pathetic
I can understand if she’s black or Indian but come on now

But what ethnicities would you completely write off
You’re just shallow minded. You have to open up
Imagine not wanting anything long term with a Latina because of her race and everything else is compatible
Pathetic
I can understand if she’s black or Indian but come on now
I never said anything like that I said on average I prefer the looks of white women it doesn’t have to be a race debate and a personal preference is ok to have

I never said anything like that I said on average I prefer the looks of white women it doesn’t have to be a race debate and a personal preference is ok to have
It is bigotry because you sound like a racist who would turn down an Arab or Latina woman or hapa woman solely due to race even if she were attractive and more compatible.

It is bigotry because you sound like a racist who would turn down an Arab or Latina woman or hapa woman solely due to race even if she were attractive and more compatible.
where are you xangsane you are a reputed member please rate this guy previous yr you rated psl 7

Attachments

• 3949034_IMG_20240211_130322.jpg
    3949034_IMG_20240211_130322.jpg
    383.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Some of us just want children that look like us and don't want hybrid mutts.

Yes but what I listed are white enough to not come off as mutt.
You're a mutt yourself so you wouldn't get wanting to keep your bloodline pure.

You're a mutt yourself so you wouldn't get wanting to keep your bloodline pure.
What’s wrong with a white man breeding a Latina or hapa
Like the kid will be 75%+ white

Everybody has a natural heavy bias towards their own race. I'd rather have kids with a 5/10 european woman over a 7/10 latina.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
25 percent Asian still looks shit, a Latina I can understand I would rather have a lightskin mogger than any Asian DNA in my kids. Hapas look like shit of male

Everybody has a natural heavy bias towards their own race. I'd rather have kids with a 5/10 european woman over a 7/10 latina.
And Latinas are half to mostly white anyway.