Being Ugly AND Neurodivergent is straight up Death Sentence.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
I know it’s water but niggas have to be reminded.

If you are Tall and Handsome, being Neurodivergent can be seen as being mysterious and/or cutely shy.

Imagine a 5’5 curry who’s also LTN being Neurodivergent…

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 14392, finn899 and 8 others
i know neurodivergent women and they still fuck chads, have wide social circles and their lives are great.

meanwhile neurodivergent men just rope and die, but these women will keep spawning new autists

women are demons. they keep the suffering going

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 14392, JL~ and 7 others
i know neurodivergent women and they still fuck chads, have wide social circles and their lives are great.

meanwhile neurodivergent men just rope and die, but these women will keep spawning new autists

Also lol, one of the neurodivergent women I know calls it 'neurospicy' now :lul::lul:

they just think it's cool/quirky (when a woman, has a mental condition). Her male autism-match has already roped.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, klip11, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
Me @Tryingtoascend

Coz they r all on prozac bro
?! I am on stronger self-medication than any of them.

Cocaine, MDMA, Mephedrone, Alcohol, Ketamine, 2-CB running through my veins during crucial periods of socialization to destroy my autism and be an extroverted mogger socially.

Doesn't help. You need female social-halo to succeed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and PseudoMaxxer
?! I am on stronger self-medication than any of them.

Cocaine, MDMA, Mephedrone, Alcohol, Ketamine, 2-CB running through my veins during crucial periods of socialization to destroy my autism and be an extroverted mogger socially.

Doesn't help. You need female social-halo to succeed
Over for you if you need all that shit to talk to people jfl. What’s the problem with Xanax, alcohol or just md

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Over for you if you need all that shit to talk to people jfl. What’s the problem with Xanax, alcohol or just md
Indeed over. That's what I am saying

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger

ngl…but women are what creates Incels.

A man to be able to have a family and procreate has to have at least normal or slightly sub normal social skill and mental abilities.

But women…ugh. They can be as autistic as they want and we’ll just call it “cute”.

• +1
Reactions: klip11 and MoggerGaston
I feel like being neurotypical and ugly is worse because you have the sentience to understand what your life is and what it could be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, klip11 and PseudoMaxxer
I feel like being neurotypical and ugly is worse because you have the sentience to understand what your life is and what it could be
no, you will always find someone who likes you for your personality (srs). You can get lucky at the club if you spit game and shit and the foid is ugly.

But ugly + ND it’s unrecoverable

• +1
Reactions: wsada
NT guides pls

• Hmm...
no, you will always find someone who likes you for your personality (srs). You can get lucky at the club if you spit game and shit and the foid is ugly.

But ugly + ND it’s unrecoverable
"Spit game"? Ok alpha m

Dunno I feel like NDs are the type to accept their place and to be so out of the loop that they don't even experience any bullying only some awkward experiences here and there and therefore the only big thing they suffer from is boredom and just play video games, browse internet and eat and drink shit slowly self-harming themselves for an early death

What I just described everyone on .is

• +1
NT guides pls
Alcohol or nootropics if you are really autistic.

If not then loosen up and learn to do small talk

• +1
Reactions: wsada
I know it’s water but niggas have to be reminded.

If you are Tall and Handsome, being Neurodivergent can be seen as being mysterious and/or cutely shy.

Imagine a 5’5 curry who’s also LTN being Neurodivergent…
Yes you can make it if you hold on

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Even if you're tall and handsome it isn't great

real drugs mog prescription garbage

youre just a consumer for big pharma, good luck with that shit
Md and ket can be prescribed lol. Fucking retard. I guess opiates, amphetamines and benzos aren’t real drugs either just because they can be prescribed. Just lol

• +1
Are you sure ketamine can’t? I doubt that.
Yeah it isn't prescribed here.
its okay, I can buy it off the streets cheaper than prescription

• +1