Benzodiazepines like Klonopin and Xanax for fear inhibition?

T

the_explorer

Iron
I am thinking of using Benzos to inhibit fear and socialmaxx, which benzo will be best for it?

klono
(they say) it spreads out the effect over a long time rather than hitting hard all at once like Xanax which is more appropriate for junkys

avoid using benzo's like the plague, they're known to be more addictive than heroin and the withdrawal can be suicide inducing

Look what happened to Jordan Peterson when he got addicted to benzos, literally got Akathesia and chronic pain and had to go to some weird clinic on russia to have all these experimental treatments just to get better

Also had a friend who started taking valium for anxiety, ended up quickly taking multiple per day, when he tried to get off them he turned into a nervous blubbering mess for 6 months

BE CAREFUL

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, incelmogger and FutureSlayer
avoid using benzo's like the plague, they're known to be more addictive than heroin and the withdrawal can be suicide inducing

Look what happened to Jordan Peterson when he got addicted to benzos, literally got Akathesia and chronic pain and had to go to some weird clinic on russia to have all these experimental treatments just to get better

Also had a friend who started taking valium for anxiety, ended up quickly taking multiple per day, when he tried to get off them he turned into a nervous blubbering mess for 6 months

BE CAREFUL

this is bullshit. unless you're ordering gigantic amounts of it online or getting it via channels other than regular prescriptions (which would be problematic for basically every drug)

the worst problem i've encountered with them (specially when taking like 8 mg throughout one day) is a lot of anxiety the day after, kinda comparable to alcohol hangover.

it's just that benzos in general only work for a short period of time, while your tolerance to it is intact

experimental treatments in russia just to get better

bro

Last edited:
Don't use if you have addictive personality. Also worth a try other gabaergics like phenibut and lyrica. But again if you get addicted good luck. Do you have a prescription? If not just buy from DN tbh

But what I realized from trying all kind of shit to become low inhib is that I was low inhiv just in socially retarded and people don't like me so it might be cope for you as well

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Just drink alcohol or snort coke to low inhib max
Don't get into benzos as someone above said it is even more addictive than meth and heroin too.

Drink a strong coffee.
Good for debloat too, two birds 1 stone.

Don't use if you have addictive personality. Also worth a try other gabaergics like phenibut and lyrica. But again if you get addicted good luck. Do you have a prescription? If not just buy from DN tbh

But what I realized from trying all kind of shit to become low inhib is that I was low inhiv just in socially retarded and people don't like me so it might be cope for you as well
lyrica makes me more talkative but not low inhib like benzo

• +1
Reactions: nevermind2
lyrica makes me more talkative but not low inhib like benzo
Yeah it it has a nice high but I don't feel it's overly helpful to social max also it made me retarded even at 150 mg I forgot names and shit