Best AI for Heightmaxxing ?

T

TheLooksmaxer

Iron
Hey, so i have read that :

"There are two types of AI’s:

• Type 1 (irreversible steroidal inhibitors)
• Type 2 (non-steroidal inhibitors)

Type 1 inhibitors form a permanent and deactivating bond with the aromatase enzyme, so it never lets go even when the drug is discontinued or its active life expires. Type 2 inhibitors inhibit the synthesis of estrogen via reversible competition for the aromatase enzyme, which means that it binds reversibly. An example of an irreversible inhibitor would be Aromasin (exemestane). Examples of reversible inhibitors, or Type 2, would be Letrozole (Femara) or Anastrozole (Arimidex)."

I don't want to crash my Estrogen levels and I feel like Aromasin would do that.

We can also see that:

"Arimidex/Anastrozole Decreases IGF-1 18% while Aromasin/Exemestane Increases IGF-1 28%. Aromasin is also known to decrease estrogen between 90-95% while boosting Endogenous Testosterone by about 60%"

So I don't know what to choose anymore because I was going to take Arimidex but apparently it decrease IGF-1, but i'm taking IGF-1 LR3 anyway.

Btw, my current stack is:
6iu's of HGH ED
IGF-1 LR3 100mcg ED
(and i need to add an AI to my stack)

I just turned 17 two months ago, i'm 5'11 (1,80 cm), and i have already grown 2 cm in 1 month.
With that stack I want to hit 6'2 (188cm).
If you want to see where I got this stack you should check out this thread:

Source(s):

So for the sole purpose of slowing the fusion of my growth plates, what's better between Aromasin, Arimidex or Letrozole ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Mesopotanian
Aromasin.

it shouldn't even be a question tbh.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, AscendingHero, BackFromTheMogging and 2 others
Analingus Itch

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Got it Thanks.
And what dose do you recommend ?

It's different for every person. Try 6.25 mg daily. I personally started taking aromasin two weeks ago, and my dosage has been at 12.5mg about 2-3 times a week with at least 1-2 days in between each dose.

• +1
Reactions: TheLooksmaxer

Type 1 inhibitors form a permanent and deactivating bond with the aromatase enzyme, so it never lets go even when the drug is discontinued or its active life expires. Type 2 inhibitors inhibit the synthesis of estrogen via reversible competition for the aromatase enzyme, which means that it binds reversibly. An example of an irreversible inhibitor would be Aromasin (exemestane). Examples of reversible inhibitors, or Type 2, would be Letrozole (Femara) or Anastrozole (Arimidex)."

I don't want to crash my Estrogen levels and I feel like Aromasin would do that.

We can also see that:

"Arimidex/Anastrozole Decreases IGF-1 18% while Aromasin/Exemestane Increases IGF-1 28%. Aromasin is also known to decrease estrogen between 90-95% while boosting Endogenous Testosterone by about 60%"

So I don't know what to choose anymore because I was going to take Arimidex but apparently it decrease IGF-1, but i'm taking IGF-1 LR3 anyway.

6iu's of HGH ED
IGF-1 LR3 100mcg ED

I just turned 17 two months ago, i'm 5'11 (1,80 cm), and i have already grown 2 cm in 1 month.

Source(s):

So for the sole purpose of slowing the fusion of my growth plates, what's better between Aromasin, Arimidex or Letrozole ?
You can easily hit 6"2 bro go for more add some other peptides as well maybe msm,glucosamine,chondroitin,sam-e,hyperzine A and mk677 if you want but you should be fine with aromasin
Got it Thanks.
And what dose do you recommend ?
I reccomend 25 mg because thats what they used in the studies but i dont know if underdosing is just as efficient
I personally take 25 mg

• +1
Reactions: TheLooksmaxer

We can also see that:

6iu's of HGH ED
IGF-1 LR3 100mcg ED

Source(s):

just take aromasin, i am so fucking glad i realised this a few months ago when i first found this forum, because back then I had it hard set in my mind that i was gonna take letrozole and even if i went on my massive 1 month holidays nothing bad would happen and i would continue to grow, it is a miracle i found out about this news 2 months ago cause if i didnt i would've fused my growth plates earlier than it would've. another reason why im grateful for this forum
You can easily hit 6"2 bro go for more add some other peptides as well maybe msm,glucosamine,chondroitin,sam-e,hyperzine A and mk677 if you want but you should be fine with aromasin

I reccomend 25 mg because thats what they used in the studies but i dont know if underdosing is just as efficient
I personally take 25 mg
dont take the mk677, worst experience of my life. If you want to inhibit somatostatin for 30-45 minutes take MOD GRF-129, huperzine-A has not been shown to be a somatostatin inhibitor. Get educated m8 new research is here

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
just take aromasin, i am so fucking glad i realised this a few months ago when i first found this forum, because back then I had it hard set in my mind that i was gonna take letrozole and even if i went on my massive 1 month holidays nothing bad would happen and i would continue to grow, it is a miracle i found out about this news 2 months ago cause if i didnt i would've fused my growth plates earlier than it would've. another reason why im grateful for this forum

dont take the mk677, worst experience of my life. If you want to inhibit somatostatin for 30-45 minutes take MOD GRF-129, huperzine-A has not been shown to be a somatostatin inhibitor. Get educated m8 new research is here
Why not mk677?'l'll take mk677 and aromasin for about 3 months and then hop on hgh for another 3 months,if the results will be good i'll just take hgh till my growth plates fuse

Why not mk677?'l'll take mk677 and aromasin for about 3 months and then hop on hgh for another 3 months,if the results will be good i'll just take hgh till my growth plates fuse
mk677 doesn't work that well, there is a very high risk you'll get sick from a liquid version of it as it can get contaminated ( I got very sick) and it has no form of of sterilization unlike peptides with the BAC water, and it releases in a 'leak' fashion instead of pulsatile which is very ineffective and all it can do is double ur GH level not to mention the fact it gave me really shit headache

mk677 doesn't work that well, there is a very high risk you'll get sick from a liquid version of it as it can get contaminated ( I got very sick) and it has no form of of sterilization unlike peptides with the BAC water, and it releases in a 'leak' fashion instead of pulsatile which is very ineffective and all it can do is double ur GH level not to mention the fact it gave me really shit headache
I'm planning on getting them orally,i would hop on hgh right now but i can't hide from my parents so i will start in the summer,it's the best option i have right now,if i get over an inch in 3 months it's gonna be perfect

We can also see that:

6iu's of HGH ED
IGF-1 LR3 100mcg ED

Source(s):

Hey are you still taking that? Did you take other cm?

Why is aromasin better than anastrozole? As long as you taper off wouldn't anastrozole be better for delaying growth plates?

Mk 677 liquid is most of the time like 99% alcohol, making it virtually impossible to become contaminated. No idea what was the carrier liquid in yours.

It also doesnt release gh in a "leak fashion". It works by increasing the strength of the individual pulses.

Mk 677 liquid is most of the time like 99% alcohol, making it virtually impossible to become contaminated. No idea what was the carrier liquid in yours.

It also doesnt release gh in a "leak fashion". It works by increasing the strength of the individual pulses.
you want to drink down 99% alcohol?