Best cities for Tinder and dating apps?

C

chaddone

Iron
Which are the best cities on Tinder or other dating apps, where I can have higher number of match? (Expecially in Europe)

Phenotype: I'm from Italy, I have brown hair and dark eyes, 183 cm (6 foot)

• +1
Reactions: mog222, Deleted member 24444 and SPFromNY914
I do a research last days on Tinder, I've change the location on all the world and I have found that the best cities are basically all the Poland, Brno and Ostrava (Czech Republich), Debrecen (Hungary), Cluj and Timisoara (Romania), Thessaloniki and Athene (Grecia)..not bad also Bucarest. I will do another research this summer to check the tipical summer cities in Europe like Lloret De Mar, Mykonos, Palma De Mallorca ecc..where the people go for the beach and to have fun

Do you have other ideas?

the best cities to live in Italy with the aim of having more Tinder matches are those cities inhabitated by foreign university students and full of tourists.
No city mogs Florence in this classification.

As regards summer vacations, please discard the shitty overpriced Lloret de Mar, Mykonos, Mallorca. You will just find hordes of thirsty men competing for low quality fat ugly girls.

Instead go to Riviera Romagnola (I mean Rimini seashore for non italians), Veneto seashore (full of german tourists), Pag (dalmatia), Sunny beach Bulgaria.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and chaddone
le migliori città in cui vivere in Italia con l'obiettivo di avere più partite di Tinder sono quelle abitate da studenti universitari stranieri e piene di turisti.
Nessuna città mozza Firenze in questa classifica.

Per quanto riguarda le vacanze estive, per favore scarta le costose Lloret de Mar, Mykonos, Mallorca. Troverai solo orde di uomini assetati che competono per ragazze grasse e brutte di bassa qualità.

Invece vai in Riviera Romagnola (intendo il litorale di Rimini per i non italiani), il litorale veneto (pieno di turisti tedeschi), Pag (dalmazia), Sunny beach Bulgaria.
What do you think of Milano, Torino and Roma? And what about "winter" cities so not summer maritime cities outside Italy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Cosa ne pensi di Milano, Torino e Roma? E inoltre città "invernali" quindi non estive marittime in Europa fuori dall'Italia?
Milano, Torino and Roma should have similar value for dating, but I do not know if they are better or worse than other smaller Italian cities.

What I can tell your for sure is that the city where I live, Genova in Italy, is a hell of inceldom.
Even if my looks is above average I cannot get sex at all in this fucking town.
Only subhuman and fat girls are someway interested in me.

I blame Genova, my city, so much for my inceldom because recently I lived for a short period in Verona and there I was having some dates and I was fine and happy.

Milano, Torino e Roma dovrebbero avere un valore simile per gli appuntamenti, ma non so se siano migliori o peggiori di altre città italiane minori.

Quello che posso dirti con certezza è che la città in cui vivo, Genova in Italia, è un inferno di inceldom.
Anche se il mio aspetto è sopra la media, non posso assolutamente fare sesso in questa fottuta città.
Solo le ragazze subumane e grasse sono in qualche modo rilevante a me.

Do la colpa a Genova, la mia città, tanto per la mia inceldom perché recentemente ho vissuto per un breve periodo a Verona e lì avevo degli appuntamenti e stavo bene e felice.
Okay, it's strange cause I have thought that Genova was good, it's a city of 500k people

Okay, it's strange cause I have thought that Genova was good, it's a city of 500k people
we are the city with the highest average age in Europe. The average person is 49 year old.

siamo la città con l'età media più alta d'Europa. La persona media ha 49 anni.
So do you believe there are more young people in Padova and Verona than Genova?

Last edited by a moderator:
And what about "winter" cities so not summer maritime cities outside Italy?
As regards outside Italty, my gozomaxxer friends recommend Poland to find LTRs or just sex

So do you believe there are more young people in Padova and Verona than Genova?

this is the chart of italian provinces by average height.
Verona does not have more young people than my incelish Genova, however Verona's nightlife attracts people for hinterland and tourists. This is why Verona's nightlife is more fun and it is easier to pick up girls.

What do you think of Milano, Torino and Roma?
Roma should be the best city to live in if you are looking to have one-night stands with tourists.
this is the chart of italian comuni (municipalities) sorted by number of tourists.
Surprisingly small towns such Jesolo, Cavallino, Cesenatico which host tourists only for summer vacations attract more tourists than bigger cities that host tourists along all seasons of the year (Verona, Napoli, Torino etc)

• +1
Reactions: chaddone
As regards outside Italty, my gozomaxxer friends recommend Poland to find LTRs or just sex
why is it easier for them to gozomax in Poland when the average pole is 5'11-6'0? med looks reign supreme there?

if that's the case i might go there myself tbh.

why is it easier for them to gozomax in Poland when the average pole is 5'11-6'0? med looks reign supreme there?

if that's the case i might go there myself tbh.
In Poland I have a lot of matches also with cute girls, at the moment I think a city like Warsaw or Krakow are the best in the world for slay. There are also some cities in South America and North America (Perù, Bolivia, Messico, Paraguay ecc) but are dangerous or the girls are not so good looking

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
btw bro, have you tried russia? it seems that i can fly there now and prices arent that bad

btw fratello, hai provato la russia? sembra che ora posso volare lì ei prezzi non sono poi così male
Sì, l'ho provato, Russia, Bielorussia, Ucraina sono anche il paese migliore con la Polonia ma al momento non credo sia sicuro andare in questi posti per la guerra. In Polonia è sicuro

Se vuoi le migliori stacies in paesi sicuri, vai in Svezia (there is frequently microcriminality), Danimarca, Norvegia, Lituania, Lettonia ma sono più difficili da ottenere. In general try to don't go in smaller cities in Lituania and Lettonia to approach girls in the streets or in clubs cause the guys are not friendly if they see that

Last edited:
Yes I have tried it, Russia, Bielorussia, Ucraina sono anche il paese migliore con la Polonia ma al momento non credo sia sicuro andare in questi posti per la guerra. In Polonia è sicuro

If you want the best stacies in safe countries go to Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Lituania, Lettonia but are more difficult to get
If I am going to geomax, then it needs to be for a great cause. I don't think I will do that well in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Lituania, Lettonia and so on since they are a lot harder than Russia.

From what I've researched, it's not that dangerous inside Russia in the current moment and I can get a flight to there quite easily.

Se vado a Geomax, allora deve essere per una grande causa. Non credo che lo farò bene in Svezia, Danimarca, Norvegia, Lituania, Lettonia e così via dato che sono molto più difficili della Russia.

Da quello che ho studiato, non è così pericoloso all'interno della Russia in questo momento e posso prendere un volo per lì abbastanza facilmente.
Moskow or other cities? Try also Minsk in Belarus, when I set my Tinder location there I match with models like 8/9

in Clittoria, Vaginalis

• +1
I was thinking about go in Russia or Bielorussia but the actual situation it's not the best, I really don't know
i understand. well, i will keep doing some more research so if i find any interesting info i'll let you know.

• +1
Which are the best cities on Tinder or other dating apps, where I can have higher number of match? (Expecially in Europe)

Phenotype: I'm from Italy, I have brown hair and dark eyes, 183 cm (6 foot)
Sicilia