Best countries to Geomaxx in.

NT Master

NT Master

Prophet of the Racepill
Geomaxxing

Based on prior research, this is what I concluded. White people can run JBW game really well in Latin America and Southeast Asia. Arabs can run Favored Muslim game or weaker JBW game in Muslim-Majority countries that don't speak Arabic. Africans can run BBC game in the UK and pretty much nowhere else successfully. East Asians are starting to establish appeal in Africa and Latin America with China's belt and road project plus K-pop influence. South Asians, Native Americans, and Melanesians don't have any place where their race is favored.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21052
@Bipedal Dog fact check this

• +1
Reactions: Bipedal Dog
White girls in UK do not like black men.

Apart from maybe fat ones?

Black men will have better success if they geomaxx to Africa

Latin american girls do not like asian men. East asians can go to SEA tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 6128, Danish_Retard and 5 others
how much of this is just betabuxxing?
I mean asians in africa lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 6128, Danish_Retard and 5 others
Zero IQ thread.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Lonenely sigma, datboijj and 4 others

View attachment 1936347

@Cheesyrumble the cuck is back at it again

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
U can add eastern European and the Middle East for east asians and africans

This map is so random lol

Whites can JBWmaxx in Africa too

Whites can JBWmaxx in Africa too
Nah bro they prefer asians because of kpop
africans dont even have food because they spend all their money to see Taehyung shows (y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GazerGazer, Verse, MakinMogReturns and 6 others
DR, Thailand, Colombia is best

View attachment 1936347

Latin America are the biggest consumers of east asian media per capita compared to any region outside of Asia.

Nah bro they prefer asians because of kpop
africans dont even have food because they spend all their money to see Taehyung shows (y)
Legit

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
Nigga wtf are u doing? U have a dick and balls? That's for the bitches in my school to buy
I use them to do coke

Nah I don't know what to buy for my sister

• JFL
I use them to do coke

Nah I don't know what to buy for my sister
What is ur sister a kpoop stan? Why are u looking at kpop photocards lol

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Cheesyrumble
She's BTC only (Big Taehyung Cock)
Only cares about him tbh
I don't believe you lmao JFL.

those aren't ebay listings
those are items I have already bought

:feelscry:

When she gratuated in law she started her degree thesis with a Taehyung's quote

truly over :feelscry:
is ur sister hot?

>not including where to geomax as a latino

I hate how latinos are always excluded from discussions about geomaxxing :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, Deleted member 22135 and khvirgin
  • JFL
@Bipedal Dog fact check this
the white ones are correct, the Asian ones are kinda correct but it’s due to status, and the others are fake.

• +1
Reactions: Decretum1483

View attachment 1936347

BBC game isn't super strong even in the UK, but your sources don't disprove it. All of those sources are from the USA. The UK is a completely different country with different race relations and history. Miscegenation there is far more prevalent than interracial relationships in the USA. Mulattoes actually outnumber Black people there.

>not including where to geomax as a latino

I hate how latinos are always excluded from discussions about geomaxxing
1. Latino isn't a race.
2. Assuming you mean mestizos, I can't think of any country where a Mestizo is considered more attractive than the local men. Their shortness, brown skin, and poverty really hold them back. Maybe a tall Castizo can try Seamaxxing. Otherwise, they should just stick to Latin America.

BBC game isn't super strong even in the UK, but your sources don't disprove it. All of those sources are from the USA. The UK is a completely different country with different race relations and history. Miscegenation there is far more prevalent than interracial relationships in the USA. Mulattoes actually outnumber Black people there.

1. Latino isn't a race.
2. Assuming you mean mestizos, I can't think of any country where a Mestizo is considered more attractive than the local men. Their shortness, brown skin, and poverty really hold them back. Maybe a tall Castizo can try Seamaxxing. Otherwise, they should just stick to Latin America.
Ova for my 5'10 castizo-ass

what's with the null countries? you can't travel there for sex?
i'm sure EU white can JBW in Iran.

View attachment 1936338

Based on prior research, this is what I concluded. White people can run JBW game really well in Latin America and Southeast Asia. Arabs can run Favored Muslim game or weaker JBW game in Muslim-Majority countries that don't speak Arabic. Africans can run BBC game in the UK and pretty much nowhere else successfully. East Asians are starting to establish appeal in Africa and Latin America with China's belt and road project plus K-pop influence. South Asians, Native Americans, and Melanesians don't have any place where their race is favored.
who made this chart jfl, also the chart doesnt even show the scaling system lmao. it just highlights places

south Africa is a good place for tall whites
average height is 5'7
racist country also 🤙

south Africa is a good place for tall whites
average height is 5'7
racist country also 🤙
Aren't White people getting hunted and killed there? Also, isn't HIV/AIDS very widespread there as well? Any tourist who goes there probably won't come back home.

Aren't White people getting hunted and killed there? Also, isn't HIV/AIDS very widespread there as well? Any tourist who goes there probably won't come back home.
no nigga :lul:
just don't go to a dogshit area and you'll be fine

no white people are not being hunted jfl but AIDS is a problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
actually I changed my mind
bad country to live in but nice for tourism if you can afford to stay in a good place

negatives of living are
everything you said + power outages, high crime rates ect

View attachment 1936338

Depends how rich you are and if you want genuine experiences or not.

Neatherlands has the best hookers on earth if you have thousands to spend on a weekend. Latin America is more reasonable SEA is dirt cheap.

If your a White incel then SEA you can get real girls. If your not a manlet and a white normie then Latin America will work because the girls look better but you can't be a total truecel.

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO