best eye color?

send a photo of what u mean
Beautiful girl with brown hair light green eyes happy smiling alicante 586003 222

Mogger colouring tbh

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
I thought you were georgian.
Yes, I am Georgian. Georgians are of Kartvelian ancestry, and it's not related to anybody else in the world, even though phenotypes are very close to Med and Balkan Europe.

• Hmm...
Yes, I am Georgian. Georgians are of Kartvelian ancestry, and it's not related to anybody else in the world, even though phenotypes are very close to Med and Balkan Europe.
But how are you hungarian and georgian?

But how are you hungarian and georgian?
I'm not Hungarian lmao, I just said that we are similar to them in a way since we're not of Indo-European ancestry but live in Europe regardless

• +1
I'm not Hungarian lmao, I just said that we are similar to them in a way since we're not of Indo-European ancestry but live in Europe regardless
Yeah I remember hungarians are of finno ugric ancestry.

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
D2837AA2 8536 4CAD 9F3C 22ECE12A109A

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Yeah I ain't going vegan just for an eyecolor change.
you always whine about brown eyes and now theres a cure that has very good natural results and ur too pussy to do it jfl

you always whine about brown eyes and now theres a cure that has very good natural results and ur too pussy to do it jfl
"too pussy", it takes a lot of time, money, and resources I don't have as well as it clashing with my workouts to eat only greens.

"too pussy", it takes a lot of time, money, and resources I don't have as well as it clashing with my workouts to eat only greens.
its not gonna clash with workouts just take powder

When someone here posts actual good after results I will consider it.
someone already has just mot here, i will do it in the near future i need to figure out how to convince my parents to let me cook and buy food for myself

• +1
someone already has just mot here, i will do it in the near future i need to figure out how to convince my parents to let me cook and buy food for myself
Tag me if successful.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1