Best eyebrowmaxxing products besides minoxidil and castor oil?

D

Deleted member 25938

. . .
I've been applying coconut oil on my eyebrows and eyelashes for almost a year now. I also now have castile soap with peppermint oil.

I know for sure that coconut oil works for my eyelashes, but is it cope for eyebrows? Would peppermint oil also be cope?

If it is a hard cope that'd be ragefuel tbh.

minoxidel+dermaroller

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and Deleted member 25938
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
So are my current efforts cope?
The casteroil helps some people, doesn’t help with others. Peppermint oil should give a small boost

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938
The casteroil helps some people, doesn’t help with others. Peppermint oil should give a small boost
What affects its effectiveness among certain people?

What affects its effectiveness among certain people?
I have no idea. Just from people I’ve talked to, it helps a lot, and for me it didn’t do anything. Same thing happens with topical minoxidil but I can explain why only some people respond for that

• So Sad
I've been applying coconut oil on my eyebrows and eyelashes for almost a year now. I also now have castile soap with peppermint oil.

I know for sure that coconut oil works for my eyelashes, but is it cope for eyebrows? Would peppermint oil also be cope?

If it is a hard cope that'd be ragefuel tbh.
I use derma rolling too, it’s shown to work very well with minox

• +1
Microneedling pen is better, but if you can’t afford it cuz your a poor peasant dermaroller is fine
What’s better about it exactly? I’m sure it is but what in specific

What’s better about it exactly? I’m sure it is but what in specific
From my experience, longer lasting, much more accurate, more punctures per area. Punchers are deeper but also hurt less.
You can control how fast you use the needle and how deep it goes, which makes it much easier to use on your face, beard area and head. Aswell as other areas for treating scars. From online they say derma rollers can be dangerous and scar you. Never happened to me when I used one. The main drawback is the microneedlers are hard to move around in the back of your head. Also it’s like 150

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
Microneedling pen is better, but if you can’t afford it cuz your a poor peasant dermaroller is fine
Microneedling pen is literally 10-15$(upd confused it with microblading pen)

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
rapidbrow, the new formula has a bunch of random oils and shit in it but no more of the chemical that caused fat loss, been using it for a month and a half and have great results, make sure to get it straight from their website because theres a lot of counterfeits for some reason

• +1