Best eyes surgeon hands down. Need to know who it is. ASAPP

N

NotaChad44

Iron
I want to trust my eyes to whoever performed this surgery. If anybody knows what surgeon did this, or what combination of surgeries this can be, let the community know. I’m getting this surgery asap the moment I know who the surgeon is.
50F5EBC1 4BA4 4C62 9495 EFB699E97B4D

26CD51DE 41E2 4B85 B85B 673846D28D0A

Guy in the pics is a guy on TikTok “nosexgod” who lies and insists he didn’t get a surgery.

Ps. got these pics of another post here - “best eye area ascension I have seen: what surgeries?”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: illoan82, jdz6777, lowerthirdking and 1 other person
eyebrow transplant + eyebrow lowering botox plus something for eyelashes, maybe something for the undereye

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NotaChad44, UndiagnosedSchizo and Deleted member 30679
sunil richardson

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Surgerymaxxer1998, geenk worg and 2 others
Supposedly @nosexgod made a video proving he didn’t. It was supposedly cuz of really shit posture or smth

Very impressive

Supposedly @nosexgod made a video proving he didn’t. It was supposedly cuz of really shit posture or smth
don't be retarded. clear as day surgery.

from subhuman in mumbai to chad in mumbai

don't be retarded. clear as day surgery.
True. That result op posted supposedly only took 4 months no way it wasn’t.
I want to trust my eyes to whoever performed this surgery. If anybody knows what surgeon did this, or what combination of surgeries this can be, let the community know. I’m getting this surgery asap the moment I know who the surgeon is.
View attachment 2444436
View attachment 2444437
Guy in the pics is a guy on TikTok “nosexgod” who lies and insists he didn’t get a surgery.

Ps. got these pics of another post here - “best eye area ascension I have seen: what surgeries?”
eye area ascension isn’t as crazy as you think it is. He was squinting in this pic. Look at his tiktok he has very clear UEE. Not hunter eyes at all

True. That result op posted supposedly only took 4 months no way it wasn’t.

eye area ascension isn’t as crazy as you think it is. He was squinting in this pic. Look at his tiktok he has very clear UEE. Not hunter eyes at all
i’m talking about jaw. he claims it’s “muh mewing” when it’s clear surgery.

View attachment 2444436
View attachment 2444437

So no update on the name of the surgeon?

He changed his personality!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back