Best fix for enlarged pores

M🧿G

M🧿G

Looks Blackpiller
Hi guys, I am currently doing nothing for my hygiene other than showering and brushing teeth and shaving.

My face has gigantic pores and having opened pores gives the appearance of defective collagen genes. Using cold water does the trick but it only last like a minute. I look like I smell because my body and skin are so loose and exposed. I look vulnerable to sunlight.

I have a prescription to tretinoin but it mostly keeps the skin more hydrated and slightly irritated. Gives a weird shiny look that looks faggy.

Anyways, is there a permanent fix to large pores? The ones on my nose are humungous and can be spotted from far away. I have pale skin and they are much darker so it accentuates the appearance of it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 51781
Perhaps eat raw liver and stop eating shit.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Perhaps eat raw liver and stop eating shit.
I already eat raw liver. I drink lots of blood too. Maybe once a week or so in a decent amount. I eat a few thousand calories of one natural animal food and switch to the next.

I think a man made chemical will be the next best option instead of natural stuff. Chemicals are just hyper concentrated versions of natural stuff anyways. Biology isnt that complicated.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 51781 and 1 other person
I think tanning the skin is the best way to tighten it up and dry it, but it fucks up your collagen production in the long run. Tret restores the collagen but makes you vulnerable to the sun. Every creature has a lifecycle and permanent looksmaxxing mode is to do the minimal amount of effort and sustain yourself on the fewest calories possible with the highest amount of energy going to your brain. The problem is we exist in a material world and everyone needs medicines whether it be natural or not to get by. If you are good looking enough, you can get people to take care of you and finance your existence. I think being able to go full rot mode and daydream all day and feel good after a goods night rest is the best medication for those trying to rejuvinate their DNA

@_MVP_

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Hi guys, I am currently doing nothing for my hygiene other than showering and brushing teeth and shaving.

My face has gigantic pores and having opened pores gives the appearance of defective collagen genes. Using cold water does the trick but it only last like a minute. I look like I smell because my body and skin are so loose and exposed. I look vulnerable to sunlight.

I have a prescription to tretinoin but it mostly keeps the skin more hydrated and slightly irritated. Gives a weird shiny look that looks faggy.

Anyways, is there a permanent fix to large pores? The ones on my nose are humungous and can be spotted from far away. I have pale skin and they are much darker so it accentuates the appearance of it.
i heard that niacinamide helps but check scA on reddit may help they nerd out about this shit