Best Foods For LeanMaxxing

$

$tackThatMoney

Iron
Thanks to @LookMaxingGod73 for his valuable post reiterating the reality that getting to a low body fat percentage is one of the most important softmaxxes, illustrated by this:

131ca73

Aaron Paul is clearly not 'fat' in the left picture, but he is far from optimised, as evidenced by picture two. I'm in a similar situation - I'm currently sitting at around 14% BF. As such, I'm not making the most of my natural facial genetics, so I need to lean down.

Junk food is a personal weakness of mine - especially when I'm stressed.

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for foods (or indeed any eating/lifestyle habits) to both:

• Keep me full (make the most of my daily calories, given that I will be entering a deficit to lose weight)
  • Satisfy, as much as possible, my cravings for unhealthy, dopamine-spiking foods

Thanks, best wishes to all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 6695
lean chicken (use sauces to emulate 'junk food')

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: $tackThatMoney and Deleted member 6695
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, $tackThatMoney and Deleted member 9699
lean chicken (use sauces to emulate 'junk food')
Thanks. What sauces would you recommend? It seems that tomato sauce is healthier and more filling than pesto (however delicious), for example.

Eggs, chicken breast

To answer the sauce question use pepper and lemon

Also lots of water!

• Love it
Reactions: $tackThatMoney and Deleted member 3043
raw meet n eggs

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: $tackThatMoney and Deleted member 9699
Thanks. What sauces would you recommend? It seems that tomato sauce is healthier and more filling than pesto (however delicious), for example.
Mustard is always healthy and you can't go wrong with garlic sauce. Look for keto versions of sauces if you wanna keep the calories low.

• Love it
Reactions: $tackThatMoney
  • +1
Reactions: lutte
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Foxhole, Deleted member 8765, $tackThatMoney and 1 other person
Your second criterion is already a whole problem in and out of itself.

im serious with this btw, raw meet is very satiating
Interesting - I know people do it, just seems quite extreme. Do you find it more filling than cooked meat? What meats (and cuts) do you consume?

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Your second criterion is already a whole problem in and out of itself.
True. Do you have any advice on tackling this issue at a fundamental level?

Interesting - I know people do it, just seems quite extreme. Do you find it more filling than cooked meat? What meats (and cuts) do you consume?
Just minced meat, put egg yolk in it and some flavouring like capers, dijonaise, paprika powder, parmesan whatever

• Love it
Thanks to @LookMaxingGod73 for his valuable post reiterating the reality that getting to a low body fat percentage is one of the most important softmaxxes, illustrated by this:

View attachment 829822
Aaron Paul is clearly not 'fat' in the left picture, but he is far from optimised, as evidenced by picture two. I'm in a similar situation - I'm currently sitting at around 14% BF. As such, I'm not making the most of my natural facial genetics, so I need to lean down.

Junk food is a personal weakness of mine - especially when I'm stressed.

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for foods (or indeed any eating/lifestyle habits) to both:

• Keep me full (make the most of my daily calories, given that I will be entering a deficit to lose weight)
  • Satisfy, as much as possible, my cravings for unhealthy, dopamine-spiking foods

14% is lean tho... I am like 20% in my post and 14% is my goal tbh

Eat low calorie high volume food like apples, watermelon, popcorn, vegetables
You can also make low calorie "junk food" search "Greg doucette" on youtube he has bunch of that

• Love it
low carb, high fat and especially high protein combined with fasting is very strong, I have lost quite a lot, I recommend adding swimming or cycling (you burn 600 calories a hour its very strong and will give you great results, it will also help you keep muscle along side the high protein), there is no one super food, just find something with those macros and a lot of nutrition
however after this eat balanced food and tendency with lowering carbs and I recommend to keep exercising

• Love it
14% is lean tho... I am like 20% in my post and 14% is my goal tbh

Eat low calorie high volume food like apples, watermelon, popcorn, vegetables
You can also make low calorie "junk food" search "Greg doucette" on youtube he has bunch of that
Thanks for your suggestions. I think how BF% looks varies depending on the person - I'm still skinny fat even at 14%. Best of luck with your weight loss.

low carb, high fat and especially high protein combined with fasting is very strong, I have lost quite a lot, I recommend adding swimming or cycling (you burn 600 calories a hour its very strong and will give you great results, it will also help you keep muscle along side the high protein), there is no one super food, just find something with those macros and a lot of nutrition
however after this eat balanced food and tendency with lowering carbs and I recommend to keep exercising
Appreciate your advice. Do you lift weights also, or just stick to these two forms of cardio?

For me it's grass fed, organic (ocassionaly grain finished ) steak, eggs (including some yolks), sardines, salmon, mackerel, cod, hake, little chicken (not more than 5 breasts a week), loads of green veg, and lots of water.

One mistake I made was ignoring hidden calories, those 2 spoons of oil u grill the chicken breasts in are 80 calories kek

• Love it
Everything with low glicemic index

• +1

Eat 2-3 meals a day couple hours apart (first meal around sunrise).
Start each meal with high-protein about 50-75g (protein is the most important thing to keep you full and kill cravings). Seafood/meat/eggs, and dairy if you can tolerate it.
There's no limit to fats (20g-?), but you must use good sources (think coconut oil, butter, ghee, any animal fat except the hydrogenated ones).
You don't really need carbohydrates (imo) if you're trying to lose weight. But you can limit it to 25-50g of seasonal fruit/vegetables.
As for other stuff weight-loss: resistance exercise or HIIT, cold therapy, sunlight.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: $tackThatMoney and Deleted member 9380
Eat 2-3 meals a day couple hours apart (first meal around sunrise).
Start each meal with high-protein about 50-75g (protein is the most important thing to keep you full and kill cravings). Seafood/meat/eggs, and dairy if you can tolerate it.
There's no limit to fats (20g-?), but you must use good sources (think coconut oil, butter, ghee, any animal fat except the hydrogenated ones).
You don't really need carbohydrates (imo) if you're trying to lose weight. But you can limit it to 25-50g of seasonal fruit/vegetables.
As for other stuff weight-loss: resistance exercise or HIIT, cold therapy, sunlight.
Thank you for the high effort reply - will give this a go.

• +1
Reactions: coconutsunlight