Best Genioplasty surgeon in Europe.

chinpilled69

chinpilled69

Face > Body
Preferably, someone who is also willing to widen my chin alongside with forward projection and height.
I am willing to go anywhere in Europe during this summer months.
I just don’t want to look subhuman next year of university.
JFL, this academic year I coped with 3ml Juverdeum Voluma that cost me £1200.
TBR, chin pill is brutal on men and already witnessed it after my fillers.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe, A23ghskung, AscendingHero and 2 others
Depends what country you are in. Ramieri can do it. Defrancq can do it.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Depends what country you are in. Ramieri can do it. Defrancq can do it.
Thanks. Though, I already emailed maxilloroma a week ago for Dr.Ramieri consultation. No reply. I am not sure how to approach these top surgeons and I only want to get it from the best of the best.

Ramieri, Alfaro , raffaini, pagnoni go for them. Genio only is "cheap" and easy recovery. Don t you need bimax too? Chin is your only weakness?

• +1
Reactions: chinpilled69
Ramieri, Alfaro , raffaini, pagnoni go for them. Genio only is "cheap" and easy recovery. Don t you need bimax too? Chin is your only weakness?
Damn, that’s a lot of options now. I have concluded that bimax is not worth it. My lip profile and jaw length clearly suggests to me a good sliding genioplasty is needed. After this, I want to go orbital rim implants and lower eyelid retraction.

Greycels are carrying the forum.

Damn, that’s a lot of options now. I have concluded that bimax is not worth it. My lip profile and jaw length clearly suggests to me a good sliding genioplasty is needed. After this, I want to go orbital rim implants and lower eyelid retraction.
what is a good lip profile

Pretty sure all of these surgeons charge 10k euros for genio alone