Best HGH boost: Sprinting (GTFIH)

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls

I even ran this by ChatGPT.

according to this study sprinting in an intense interval exercise protocol led to a significant increase in the plasma concentration of growth hormone by 2000%.

the increase in growth hormone observed in this study after intense interval exercise is indeed substantial and comparable to or even higher than the levels achieved with pharmaceutical human growth hormone (HGH) treatments.

Thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension!, pantsbeer and lowerthirdking
Too lazy for that

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, RAMU KAKA and Krakowski
c o p e

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and mfk
16 sets of 1 min sprinting? Who this niggas think i am??

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, jagmogs1000 and schizo echochamber
high inhib thinking

just pin

• +1
Reactions: callisto
@SteveRogers
Come College Basketball GIF by BIG EAST Conference

Please give any evidence that this hgh goes to your bones and isn't just used by your body to counteract the damage done by sprinting

• +1
Reactions: coolguysyndrome, schizo echochamber and IAMNOTANINCEL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000, coolguysyndrome and seanmeatrider

according to this study sprinting in an intense interval exercise protocol led to a significant increase in the plasma concentration of growth hormone by 2000%.

the increase in growth hormone observed in this study after intense interval exercise is indeed substantial and comparable to or even higher than the levels achieved with pharmaceutical human growth hormone (HGH) treatments.

Thoughts?
The HGH won't be used for your height, it will be used to repair your body
This is useless.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Miniskull, schizo echochamber and 1 other person
This is useless.
just dont do any sport/activities because hgh will be used to repair theory

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and zz67
Holy fuck

I thought this bs wasn't gonna be reapeated anymore

but no

This is useless.
well if its a 2000% increase and ur plates are still open then why wouldnt it be used for height?

Thoughts?
HGH doesn't matter for growth, it's IGF-1 levels. It's the same reason why you could get high levels of growth hormone from fasting but fasting is bad for growth since igf-1 levels plummet.

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
HGH doesn't matter for growth, it's IGF-1 levels. It's the same reason why you could get high levels of growth hormone from fasting but fasting is bad for growth since igf-1 levels plummet.

>This preliminary study indicates that a maximal 30 s sprint acutely increases IGFBP-I saturation, and tends to increase total IGF-I levels.

• +1
Reactions: seanmeatrider
Fasted sprinting then eating a large meal high in protein might just do something for those with no other options.

great post, bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
JFL at niggas also believing in this. It increases to repair your broken legs from all the sprinting, it doesnt make you taller. HGH levels dont matter if all of it is going into repairing your subhuman musculature that couldn’t endure some cardio. 10IUs of hgh or death.

JFL at niggas also believing in this. It increases to repair your broken legs from all the sprinting, it doesnt make you taller. HGH levels dont matter if all of it is going into repairing your subhuman musculature that couldn’t endure some cardio. 10IUs of hgh or death.
Listen dumbass, i never said anything about heightmaxxing.