Best natty methods to t max?

uhpnext

uhpnext

Iron
Already on nofap, cold showers, lifting consistently. Anything else i might be missing? open any specific supplements, methods, whatever (natty shit only)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, normie_joe and exo
I’ve heard sprinting works well. Yet to try it myself tho

• +1
Reactions: uhpnext
good diet with appropriatly high fat and carbs. consistent and long sleeps, workout 3+ times a week, mix of weight training and differing intensities of cardio.

beyond these it's very superficial and the gains you may make from things like a specific supplement or action are marginal and comparatively useless if you don't nail the first few tenants i laid out.

also test levels aren't nearly as important as the wider hormone panel and your specific sensitivity to androgens.

• +1
Reactions: uhpnext and szolliontaraelis
Already on nofap, cold showers, lifting consistently. Anything else i might be missing? open any specific supplements, methods, whatever (natty shit only)
Eat spicy foods start by adding some spoons of black pepper and than keep leveling up it can help you to get upto 15% testostrone boost if done constantly

• +1
Reactions: uhpnext
Eat spicy foods start by adding some spoons of black pepper and than keep leveling up it can help you to get upto 15% testostrone boost if done constantly
destroy gut health theory

Is there some sort of actual science behind this? Ive heard this works js don't understand why

destroy gut health theory
It doesn't destroy your gut health retard stop the cap, having more spice tolerance is good for u i am not saying to eat 5million scovile at once but gradually eating more spicy foods increase testestrone significantly

Is there some sort of actual science behind this? Ive heard this works js don't understand why
It gives of that Agression and daring beheviour thats why, You are daring to get pain just for eating some foods which is high t beheviour

also test levels aren't nearly as important as the wider hormone panel and your specific sensitivity to androgens.
What's more important?

Eat animal testicals.

It gives of that Agression and daring beheviour thats why, You are daring to get pain just for eating some foods which is high t beheviour
Interesting sounds fucking insane but its interesting

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan
Vitamin D3 and K2, MK4 form, can send links if you'd like.

D3 dose 5,000-10,000 IUs daily

K2 MK4 dose 1000mcg daily, or me, it's hard to overdo K2.

Ashwagandha has some proven studies.

• JFL
Reactions: KLESUM