Best non-invasive lipo technique?

Deleted member 502

Deleted member 502

Diamond
Which is the best in terms of results? I've looked over the internet and there doesn't seem to be a clear answer. Vaser lipo? Coolsculpting?

calorie deficit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, dodt, Deleted member 1171 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel
Don't talk to @androidcel like that you fat sack of shit. Lose weight and fix bloat before surgery ya dumb son of a bitch
I have stubborn pockets off fat which are resistant to muh gymcelling and eating chicken and broccili everyday.

I have stubborn pockets off fat which are resistant to muh gymcelling and eating chicken and broccili everyday.
If there were legitimate spot burning methods, normans would be all over it immediately.

I've heard good things about coolsculpting.

well i got gyno so losing weight isnt gonna work, my pec is developed its just a little extra at the end. destroys my whole aesthetic with these pepperonis:lul:(y):oops::lul:(y):oops::lul:

well i got gyno so losing weight isnt gonna work, my pec is developed its just a little extra at the end. destroys my whole aesthetic with these pepperonis:lul:(y):oops::lul:(y):oops::lul:

Gyno is easy fix, if your in Europe fly to Poland and have it fixed for £1k.

As for OP...

Coolsculpting is your best option, after you’ve done everything in terms of getting down to the right bf%

Gyno is easy fix, if your in Europe fly to Poland and have it fixed for £1k.

As for OP...

Coolsculpting is your best option, after you’ve done everything in terms of getting down to the right bf%
im actually visting poland in the next couple of years, cause im polish myself. i might get it done

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1171
Eat less you Moto moto hippo lookin ass