Best oil for eyebrow and eyelash growth?

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
There are a couple of stories all over the internet and videos on YouTube,about how this or that oil made people’s eyebrows or eyelashes grow thicker,but my question is,which one is the best? Have you ever tried any and did it work?

It won't do anything. If you want thicker brows get a transplant they are pretty cheap and the results are very good if you get them done by a good surgeron in a first world country,

i've been using castor oil on my eyebrows daily for about a month now, since i was using it to soften my beard anyway.
I feel like the oil makes them slightly more saturated and darker, but i think this effect washes off when the oil leaves. no difference in amount of hair or thickness though.

One girl (thanks mum) commented that my beard looked really dark lately, so maybe it has some effect. But again this is purely anecdotal :)

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Extra Chromosome, ZyzzBrah and 1 other person
castor oil, tons of vids on youtube

Minoxidil if you actually want thicker eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Vaseline makes them look dark and gives them a nice texture until they dry off, put some before you go out and itd 0.5 - 1 boost

Rapidbrow worked for me.
I would put a layer of rapidbrow on, wait for it to dry and apply some black castor oil.

latisse, FDA approved for this purpose

Latisse (Careprost) 100 % works
It could turn light eyes brown though

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill
I mixed castor oil with aloe vera gel and put them on my eyelashes and eyebrows overnight. Works like wonder.

Latisse (Careprost) 100 % works
It could turn light eyes brown though
Do you have a link you could share? Very new to cosmetics ngl.

why no one suggest dermarolling on eyebrow

Castor and coconut oil. If they don' work then minox or even eyebrow tattooing.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel